Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
US$83
US$81
Fairfield Inn Grand Forks(Grand Forks)
US$84
US$106
US$79
US$66
US$63
My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$74
All reviewsbunk bedswater park is greattavern unitedhotel guestsbreakfast buffetalerus centerfootball gamelarge bathroomwater slidesmini fridgenorth dakotacoffee makersausagearcadesplasherscanadinnsgarbanzo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Clean comfortable room and a staff that goes out of their way to make sure that your stay is enjoyable. Also, it is very noticeably quiet at night which means that a full nights sleep is very easily achieved. The two restaurants in house have both excellent food and service. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our family just spent the weekend here and had an absolutely wonderful time. It's a great place to escape with the family. The staff are always friendly and eager to accommodate. They make you feel right at home. Great restaurants with quick service and a wide variety of food to choose from. Our kids loved the rainforest themed room with the bunk beds and video games. We spent most of our time at Splashers waterpark which everyone from all ages can enjoy. We will be back again soon.

Jason

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our room was spotless. Loved the shower. Our room had great space for keeping up with work, without disturbing those still sleeping. I'm glad I started my day with breakfast from the hotel restaurant. Solid meal with very attentive and quick service. Great way to start the day, but I could have gone back to that very comfy bed and slept all day.

Loved all the old photos of UND and Grand Forks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2014

What can you say besides AWESOME !!!! We have a family of 6 and when you tell me they have a water park that's great ..... you go that's cool for the kids but what are Mom and Dad going to give up for the better of the kids ...... again ...... BUT this is NOT the Case. They have 3 great restaurants plus pizza that our kids absolutely loved. Mom and Dad enjoyed having some social time to ourselves in their sports bar that had black jack and some pig game that my wife enjoyed. All in all having this under one roof made it so much better than having to do all that driving from one place to the next. Their breakfast buffet was great too. Employees were very friendly and the rooms were really clean. If we ever needed anything or had questions they were nothing but helpful. We do go to quite a few areas around the country and when the kids love it. Your wife asks you when can we do this again? FYI It was so enjoyable for the wife that she even counted it as a date night !! Happy Kids & Happy Wife makes me tell you I "Loved It!!!!" all the best and safe travel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I travel quite a bit on business and have to say that I have not found a hotel with more comfortable beds - period! The employees are extremely friendly and really go the extra mile to make my stay a pleasant one. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling on business who is looking for a comfortable bed, clean room, and great food.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, but try a Penthouse Suite if you want to treat yourself!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business