“Wowsa! Best steak ever!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I love steak, but I'm a bit particular and high maintenance about how my steak is prepared. When I ask for a rare steak, I really do want it to be rare. Texas Roadhouse Grand Forks really knows how to deliver great food!
Oh! Don't forget to order the creamy horseradish dressing for your steak. Even if you think you hate horseradish... it is KILLER good!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

If loud noises give you or your children anxiety, avoid Texas Roadhouse. To get to the Texas Roadhouse, you have to drive through the Office Max parking lot. The noise level is too loud to carry on a nice conversation, but we managed to visit. If you have small children, especially those who fit into their wooden high-chairs, several tables with half-benches seem to be especially made for the high-chair to fit next to the parents' seat and be out of the way of traffic. A small bucket of peanuts in the shell, along with warm buns and sweet butter are set down as soon as you are seated. You might want to ask for ice water, as some of the food is very hot! My husband had the ribs; I had a 10 oz sirloin and each of those comes with 2 sides. We each had salads for one side; then he had a loaded baked potato. and I had a sweet potato. My husband had a bottle of beer and I had a glass of wine and the bill was a little over $40. Everything was very clean. The staff were very nice and efficient.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were with a relatively large group and were seated promptly. Service was prompt, efficient and friendly. All at our table agreed the food was excellent-better than expected for a chain restaurant. it was my birthday and the "sing-along" was a bonus!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This place gives you lots of food, for a reasonable price and the quality is solid. TV's and solid atmosphere. Servers are great. Often very busy but line moves fast. Never a long meal unless you want it to be.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We've been here several times, and it is always excellent. Starting with the peanuts and warm buns with cinnamon butter. The steaks are always cooked perfectly and the sides are awesome. Always more than enough food, and great service.