“Mediocre at best”

Ranked #28 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Dayton, Minnesota
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Check in staff friendly. It ends there. I am a business traveler. I stay in hotels 2-4 nights a wekk. Straight commission so price means alot. This not the cheapest i have stayed at but the price is a bit high for the service involved. I have stayed here 4 times. I have never left feeling fuzzy good. My current gripe is about the GM. I stayed here in late may. Paid the same price I have always paid. The previous 3 I received Wyndham reward point. In May I did not receive points. I called Wyndham and they said the hotel classified it as a non reward stay. I should talk to the manager. Here is my gripe. I called that person 4 times. 3 to voice mail, once I left a message. Not once have I talked with her. This attitude is what most of the staff carries forward. I am glad tere are other Wyndham properties available. Because this on has received the last of my money.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Charles J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Travellers also viewed these Grand Forks hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#5 of 28 in Grand Forks
Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Forks

Been to Grand Forks Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Forks Inn & Suites

Property: Grand Forks Inn & Suites
Address: 1210 N 43rd St, Grand Forks, ND 58203-1932
Region: United States > North Dakota > Grand Forks
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #28 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Grand Forks Inn & Suites 3*
The Grand Forks Howard Johnson is your destination! Whether it's a weekend or a weekday we are a great getaway! Located just off I-29 and Hwy 2, the Howard Johnson features an indoor water park with a kiddie pool area as well as a 110' slide, complimentary hot continental breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, a fitness center, game room, complimentary toiletries, complimentary single cup coffee makers in each room, and a bar/lounge area. We also have meeting rooms and ballrooms for all your special occasions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Forks Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Hotel Grand Forks