Grand Forks Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
US$84
US$74
BestWestern.com
US$86
US$81
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The staff at this establishment goes above & beyond. They are always friendly and would do just about anything to make the guests satisfied. We have been staying at this establishment on and off for the last year. They are making improvements on a daily basis. Front Desk Staff Efficient & Friendly, Special thanks to John for making it a pleasent experience even though he had several unruly guests bickering for no reason. (ITS AMERICA PEOPLE) technology is slow sometimes get Over It! He handled himself with such finesse! Good Job Sir! The GM is always on top of it with her staff, nice to see her greeting her employees in the hallway upon there arrival for their duties for the day. That says something in itself more people should get involved like this young lady. I saw her and another young lady running back and fourth for a Reception going on this past weekend must have been a big huge wedding. They bent over backwards for those guests! GIVE THEM A RAISE. they deserve it!!! Always see the staff pulling together for one another, these workers care, its the building not the staff! Old but still comfortable at its best!!!! Love rooms with individual a/c units otherwise it tends to get a bit a warm and this little old lady can be stubborn with warmness! Thanks to Maintenance staff for delivering me that fan, I needed it!!! Give them more credit, they deserve it! Thank you Howard Johnson Staff, I will return for many more memorable pleasant stays!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a wall a/c unit!!!!
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Check in staff friendly. It ends there. I am a business traveler. I stay in hotels 2-4 nights a wekk. Straight commission so price means alot. This not the cheapest i have stayed at but the price is a bit high for the service involved. I have stayed here 4 times. I have never left feeling fuzzy good. My current gripe is about the GM. I stayed here in late may. Paid the same price I have always paid. The previous 3 I received Wyndham reward point. In May I did not receive points. I called Wyndham and they said the hotel classified it as a non reward stay. I should talk to the manager. Here is my gripe. I called that person 4 times. 3 to voice mail, once I left a message. Not once have I talked with her. This attitude is what most of the staff carries forward. I am glad tere are other Wyndham properties available. Because this on has received the last of my money.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business