See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016

i was out of hours and from a distance i can see the motel lights ye ha.the man at the front desk was awesome. rooms were clean. bed was great. restaurant was rite next door. oh ya thanks for the steak dinner. I will stop there again!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Slobo30
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

On a road trip Needed a place for some shut eye. Price was right $68. Room was clean.
Front desk lady was kind.
Quiet room has TV and WiFii
There is a coffee room with microwave. ..
If your just looking for a place to sleep its as good as any
I would stay here again without a doubt.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Claudette M
Reviewed 3 December 2014

The lady at the front desk was great, very friendly and kind.
And rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. All in all was a great stay and even better was a great price! Def recommend it for those travelling and need anplace to crash for the night.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank RoxyRoller84
Reviewed 26 October 2014

I was in Harvey working on a construction job outside of town and this place was the cheapest we found. I stay in lots of cheap motels and I'd call this about average. I didn't see blood stains on my bed because I sleep on the floor and the carpet didn't have any padding so was basically concrete.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Darin P
Reviewed 13 November 2013

If you are an avid hunter, then this is the place in the local area. The lack of pretentiousness is refreshing. We brought our dog, guns and lots of ammunition and were not hassled in the slightest. The location next to the Supper Club is a huge plus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends