Days Inn Jamestown
US$98
US$88
US$67
US$63
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
US$76
Econo Lodge Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$83
Jamestown Motel(Jamestown)
US$55
Travelocity
All reviewsthe check in processroom was largeboth timeswalking distancean overnight staypleasant surprisenice stayroom was clean and comfortableinterstatefridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Nice facility. The room was very spacious and even though we requested a single queen, we got to stay in a room with two queens for the price of one.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I’ve been here at least once before but it was so long that I had forgotten what this place was like … or it has had a major overhaul since then.

I had hoped to make it to Bismarck tonight but got a late start and don’t like driving past midnight. Hadn’t planned on staying in Jamestown so I didn’t have a place picked out ahead of time, I pulled up motels online and found the Days Inn would be the cheapest for me with room for a big rig.

I was there the night of the heavy rain and had to walk through ankle deep water in the street to get from the big rig parking lot to the office … in constant lightning. Not blaming any of this on the Days Inn :)

Check in went fine, and I was surprised at how nice the room was. It had the look and feel of a motel much nicer than the average Days Inn. Not sure if my pictures do it justice as to how nice this place was.

I’d give the rooms five stars, but the building and parking are that of a 1950’s Ma and Pa place. Breakfast was the standard ‘Daybreak’ <> Super Start, nothing lacking, but nothing that says ‘wow.’ So I’ll have to give it a four.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business