“I will stay again”

Holiday Inn Express Jamestown
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Jamestown
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I always look forward to staying at Holiday Inn expresses. I enjoyed everything at this Jamestown location -- The breakfast the exercise room the hot tub the clean room the friendly staff. I was there for two days on business I will stay again

• Stayed: January 2014
Matthew W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Doug W,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay.

It goes without saying, what a high compliment you have paid my team and I concerning your recent stay in Jamestown. Your willingness to stay with us again and trust us with your lodging needs is not taken lightly. At the Holiday Inn Express, we enjoy the opportunity to develop new friendships and renew old acquaitances while providing an efficient and valuable stay.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend. The rooms are completely remodeled with new beds. Great service. Enjoyed a complimentary breakfast. Staff was pleasant. Very conveniently located right off of I-94. I would recommend this hotel. I would give it an A rating.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Duane S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us how we did during your stay.

Our goal is to provide a lodging experience that guests love. So when our guests tell us how much they loved their stay and the fresh, exciting amenties we provide, my staff and I stand a little taller knowing we did our job.

The next time you are in Jamestown, please visit us again and give us another opportunity to "wow" you.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

stayed in holiday inn express Jamestown. other hotels surrounding were busy so decided to stay at this property. Room smelled really clean and new. upon asking to the guest agent, found out that they just updated all the rooms with new carpet, drapes, ect. They were still working on carpet in hallways. I really liked business center with new printer with scanner. the breakfast was really delicious. The front desk agents were really helpful. will stay here again. A+ to everything about the property. pool and hot tub was clean with comfortable temperature.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear CaptA380,

Thank you so much for making the decision to stay with us. My staff and I are excited about the opportunity we had to show off our nearly completed renovation. It means a lot to know that the changes whether they are small or large made your stay more enjoyable.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

JAMESTOWN N.D> HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS;

2-stays-clogged bathtub to ankles -stays(told working on, later found out they didn't have a maintenance guy.)
1-stay-found food in folded foot blanket-was told "that happens"
1-stay-milk luke 'cool' at breakfast. Women in charge says "no one else COMPLAINED". I work in heating/cooling and saw fridge was "packed full" no air circulation. She puffed air like whatever. She ck'd and said in a growly tone. ITS TURNED ALL THE WAY UP.. yes, I bet it was. And still couldn't cool. Told her to just forget it then..geez! UNDERSTAND! its so full it can't...next stay she had spaces...
1-stay- DOUBLE charged me. Took me to get very upset with a young girl 2 weeks later (I stay once a week) behind counter to get my account credited.. AND I"M THE HOTEL grinch of course..
1-stay-new manager forget to make a reservation for following Monday and they put me in a handicapped room. (1) hanger rod for handicapped not attached to curtain. and also I had this!...Yeah, see pics. PISS and Wet soggy wash cloth in tub was found in morning. Do you think this room was cleaned? No "sorry", or "oh my" or anything at check out with MANAGER. Again I'm now the Grinch because I point out things. They call me two days later and said it would be best if I don't stay there any longer.. $5000.00 a year and I get booted because there is no quality control...FYI...FYI...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Frenzer
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Frenzer,

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The staff was welcoming and friendly! The room was nice and had all the amenities. Good breakfast in the morning. This is the first time I have stayed at this hotel and the trip exceeded my expectations. Good price and good service = good trip!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Matthew W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear MituliSim11,

My staff and I greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us and providing us with feedback on how we did. We certainly value the feedback of our valued guests. The fact that we could exceed your expectations is certainly a point of satisfaction for our team. We look forward to the next time you stay with us and we can provide you with "a good price, good service and ultimately a good trip".

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Room was clean and quit, help was friendly and the breakfast was very good. Would stay ther again if we are in the area. Location was very good it was right of the interstate. Several places to eat nearby and shopping was handy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Rodney R,

On behalf my staff, I would like to thank you for staying with us and providing feedback to help us improve. We take great satisfaction in knowing that whether you were in Jamestown for leisure or business, your stay at the Holiday Inn Express made it much more enjoyable.
We look forward to again having the opportunity to serve you on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Love staying @ holiday inn, but this one shames them all. Very low staffed and not trained staff. The conference room was never cleaned during the duration of our stay. Pool and hot tub closed. No one at the front desk during the morning b/c they were operating the breakfast. General managements communication, emailing, and explanations of situations were very off the mark. Very difficult to get a hold of management. Some rooms were smoky, fairly clean, but under renovation. At least something is happening :) Some food items for breakfast were expired and moldy. To top it off we were over charged due to lack of training and now have been dealing with the situation still a month and a half later. We had 14 rooms and come to jamestown every year and will not go back.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank Success612
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Success612,