Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
US$57
US$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$98
US$103
US$92
Fairfield Inn
Econo Lodge Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$54
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$82
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$88
US$88
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and i were passing through and stayed here for a couple nights. I thought it was very relaxing and enjoyable. The rooms were clean and affordable. If i needed to I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank TashaTalley
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The motel has new carpet. The rooms are cozy. The owner is nice and easy to work with. The rates are at reasonable price, not extremely high. Prices are affordable. The rooms are clean. Has a laundry facility and a kitchenette to use. Some rooms also do have kitchenettes.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2013

i am currently at the jamestown motel and although probably like everyone else after reading previous reviews i was a bit skeptical. upon arrival i thought to myself what am i thinking,after seeing the room and accomodations for the price i soon felt at ease. Coming out of the oilfields i found the room to be accomodating,not the ritz, but it had that kind of homey feel to it it sure beat the housing in northwestern north dakota (campers and fema trailers).
Although like many others i was lured into the money to be made yes it is good in the oilfields if you do not want to have a life, this was unacceptable to me after 5 months and almost divorce, talk about dog eat dog world the fields are!!!!
If you are pampered or spoiled this is not the place for you but if you just want to stay a night or two i recommend staying,ive been here for 3 nights and plan to stay 2 more. The staff are accomodating and helpful, there are mini fridges and microwaves plus laundry facilities on site. I found the jamestown motel to be acceptable, and would stay again if in the area !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank bryon w
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Can't even begin to tell you all of the bad things about this place! Gross Shag carpet on the floors AND THE WALLS!!! from the '70's and guaranteed they hadn't been cleaned since the day they were installed. The mold and mildew in the shower and on the ceiling, and running down the walls made me want to throw up! You need to be a dwarf to fit under the shower head. Thank god for my Lysol wipes and my camping gear, as I needed to disinfect the shower floor before I would step in bare feet, and used my own blankets and pillows (as smelly as they were, it was better than touching anything in that room). The picture on the website is definitely NOT at all like the dive that we way overpaid for!!! The ratings want me to give between a 1 and a 5??? How about a Negative 3...!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ndcampers2012
Ruth P, Owner at Jamestown Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

At the time these individuals came it was extremely busy and the only room we had available was Room 29, with a unique design that does have carpet on the wall.. However, most of our guests really like this room and its individuality. I remember showing them the room to these guests and they had no complaints on check-in.

We pride ourselves in cleanliness and upkeep of the motel. In fact we finished remodeling in April 2013, with new carpet, furniture, TVs (including a 32" TV in this room with a great recliner).

Regarding this stay, when they checked out in the morning, after spending the entire night without complaint, they insisted on a refund. When I checked the room they had not only used the room and slept in the bed, and used all the facilities, they left a horrible amount of food, beer bottles, trash, etc. I therefore, refused to give them a refund and they left extremely angry.

FYI- We received a 100% on our 2013 North Dakota Department of Health Lodging Inspection Report. They are very pleased with our motel as are most of our guests.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

We needed a simple spot to stay while crossing ND. Based on the reviews, this was an ok option. I wish we had skipped this place. There was mold in the tub and the room was pretty dingy. I agree with a previous review; someone at the motel is writing these.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank MungoMinnesota
Ruth P, Owner at Jamestown Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

We appreciate all reviews. However, we have found sometimes no matter what- we cannot please everyone. We had to ask some folks to leave on this particular day due to inappropriate behavior. They were very angry and I understand their frustration.

Most of our guests are extremely pleased, especially since we have recently remodeled and replaced a lot of the furniture, TV's, bedding, all the carpet, and painted the rooms. We invite you to check us out when you come to town and write your own review! Thanks.. Motel Management