US$77
US$75
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$64
Econo Lodge Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Breakfast included
US$103
US$92
Fairfield Inn
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$56
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$98
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The management was very friendly. Kash (owner and manager) was very accommodating. The room was very clean. The room had new carpet and had been recently renovated. I would stay again! This motel offers a GREAT VALUE!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I stayed here for almost 2 wks and found eveything to be great. Kash (the owner or manager) was very good to deal with and met my every need from ice to conversation. First time to Jamestown but if I come again i will be staying here again if he has room. One of the best older Motels i have stay at in a long time. My Compliments to Kash.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I have been staying here for business purposes for the last 10 years. The rooms are very clean and relatively inexpensive. The amenities include a laundry on site and the bedding and bathing towels etc. are very good. I wouldn't be staying here if the motel didn't meet my expectations.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dick c
Reviewed 24 May 2013

we been here 30 days, working in this area. this motel treats us very well, clean rooms, good maid service, Staying another 30 days here and driving to new job site. all I can say is this is a wonderful place to stay!!!! new managment ls super nice to us and freindly.. also see people with pets, cant tell by the rooms. new and clean, and not high price. I will tell my freinds and family to stay. thanks.fussy stayer!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean room. Good price. Front desk person was friendly. Stayed a week..did my laundry at the guest laundry room. Coffee cereals donuts for breakfast..I noticed during my stay here lots of construction workers stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013