Jamestown Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This has about everything that you need. The bed was comfortable & the price was right. It was a little dated but that was alright with me. The breakfast consisted of 3 cereals, milk, juice and cookies in the small foyer of the office - again I didn't mind that either.

Room Tip: Not flashy, but a good value.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I and my son came from Canada , We went through from New York to California , I stopped by many hotels or motels, here is my mostly love it , price is good, room is clean, the services was so nicely . I had one 2 beds room first time, was 59.99$,but the wifi was weak coz the room was little far from the centre that what I was thinking, the owner changed other room for me, was cost 100$, but he didn't charged me. I'm really happy with this motel.if u Guys pass by North Dakota, here will be your good choice!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed here for two days, room was very clean, quiet, bed was very comfortable, great stay and saved a bunch! :) Air conditioner was great, 100 today!! Will stay here again when in the area. good food in walking distance, ice cream across the street.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Very clean and good place for staying,professional management and stuff and the most pleasant thing -good price.Fresh coffee in the morning and good location-a lot of cafes and museums nearby(Buffalo museum and Stutsman County Memorial museum)!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Newly carpeted, and renovating all rooms. Very clean and quiet place to stay. Very affordable. and Kash, the owner is very accommodating and friendly. Housekeepers are friendly and always there to help you out. Close to downtown, but away from noise. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013