Jamestown Motel
US$70
US$64
QualityInn
US$88
Econo Lodge Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$60
EconoLodge
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
US$85
Hotels.com
US$71
US$57
US$55
US$67
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I booked this motel based partially on the other Tripadvisor reviews and the price, I'm still wondering if some of the other reviews were for a different motel. This motel is shaped in a U and most of the rooms are on ground level and you park right in front of your door. It's outside appearance is old and run down. The owner/manger was very nice and friendly, but what worried me was the sign by the front desk that said "No Refunds." When we walked into our room the first thing that hit us was the smell. This is an old motel that people have smoked in for years and you can tell that a thorough cleaning of the carpet, walls and drapes was not done in our room since it went smoke free. The housekeeping staff had used some kind of room deodorant to cover up the smell, and it had a very strong odor. It took at least 7 hours for the "smell" to go away enough so that we could sleep. The upholstered arm chair sitting right by the bed was filled with a bad odor so I threw the bedspread over it to cover up the smell. We actually went to the local Wal-Mart to buy a blanket to use on the bed, because the one there was old and smelled bad. The bed was actually comfortable. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave which was nice. Moral of the story, we should have walked away and found another place to stay, but we would have lost our $164.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Prakash T, Owner at Jamestown Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

I am sorry you were not happy. However, since that time we totally remodeled and have including new carpet in each room.

We have always taken great pride in cleanliness. In fact we annually rate at 100% on the North Dakota Health inspection. If anyone ever finds a room lacking in cleanliness we would immediately like to know and correct the issue at that time.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This has about everything that you need. The bed was comfortable & the price was right. It was a little dated but that was alright with me. The breakfast consisted of 3 cereals, milk, juice and cookies in the small foyer of the office - again I didn't mind that either.

Room Tip: Not flashy, but a good value.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I and my son came from Canada , We went through from New York to California , I stopped by many hotels or motels, here is my mostly love it , price is good, room is clean, the services was so nicely . I had one 2 beds room first time, was 59.99$,but the wifi was weak coz the room was little far from the centre that what I was thinking, the owner changed other room for me, was cost 100$, but he didn't charged me. I'm really happy with this motel.if u Guys pass by North Dakota, here will be your good choice!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed here for two days, room was very clean, quiet, bed was very comfortable, great stay and saved a bunch! :) Air conditioner was great, 100 today!! Will stay here again when in the area. good food in walking distance, ice cream across the street.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Very clean and good place for staying,professional management and stuff and the most pleasant thing -good price.Fresh coffee in the morning and good location-a lot of cafes and museums nearby(Buffalo museum and Stutsman County Memorial museum)!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo