Skip that ugly cluster of hotels by the highway and head down to historic, downtown Jamestown! Even if you are just heading through, the Gladstone is the perfect home base. A very brief walk will take you to the farmers market (Saturday mornings), a cafe that offers great breakfast and lunch fare to stay or go, and the best restaurant in Jamestown. Even if you are short on time, these will make you glad for a break from the ubiquitous fast food of the road. When we are crossing the country in a hurry, we always try to allow for a couple extra hours here in this little downtown kept vibrant by an energetic set of entrepreneurs. So we have stayed in several of the Gladstone specialty suites over the years. The hotel is clean, well maintained, with a very pleasant, small swimming pool (not always open). Rooms are beautifully appointed, and feature mini-refrigerators, hair dryers, etc. Specialty suites provide lots of extra room and sleeping space -- perfect for traveling families. Some rooms open directly onto a quiet pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service hotel and conference center, centrally located in downtown Jamestown, ND. Indoor Pool, 100 rooms, theme suites, restaurant, and lounge. Located closest to Jamestown College and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Gladstone Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gladstone Inn And Suites
- Gladstone Hotel Jamestown
- Gladstone Inn & Suites Jamestown, North Dakota