“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Jamestown
Fargo, United States
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Hotel was clean, accommodating to our business group, and I felt I got a great hotel for the price I paid. The room was wonderful and relaxing-when I checked in, all I wanted to do was lay around in the room because it was so nice and didn't want to get out of bed in the morning because it was so comfortable. Breakfast was good and checkout was a breeze.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our family had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. The hotel is clean and well kept. The beds are comfy. The staff is really outstanding, too. The breakfast wasn't as good as at some other Hamptons, but it was ok. Overall a fantastic hotel (and the best one in Jamestown by far).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Parshall, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Hampton Hotel in Jamestown, ND is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed in my 28 years of travel for a Telecommunications Company. Everything was GREAT and that is hard to find in todays market. Thanks for a GREAT Hampton Hotel experience.

Dayton, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was as most Hamptons very good and I had not issues. The staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel value is good and from what I was told offer some discounts, but as it was nearly booked they were not available at the time I stayed. The Internet worked perfectly with no log on issues, the breakfast area was neat and clean and well stocked, the pool area was not being used but also clean and the spa was warm and inviting. I enjoy Hilton properties and would stay here again if in the area.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

A well run Hampton. Check in was smooth. Friendly front desk. Room was clean with nice linens and towels. In room coffee pot and the usual hygiene items in bath. Flat panel television with a couple premium movie channels. The breakfast is what you expect from Hampton. A nice place to arrive at after a long day on the road.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is the second time I stayed at the new Hampton Inn and Suites in Jamestown, ND. I go there for meetings a couple times per year, but at one time, was also a student at the local college, so know a bit about the other hotels in town. The Gladstone is really fun (and a "staple" in the area - closest to the arena for big events, e.g. rodeo's, etc...), but can be very loud and not very up to date. The Hampton is on the other side of town, from the University of Jamestown. There is a Wal-Mart right next door and a cute little bar and restaurant also next door called, Grizzly's Grill N Saloon (quite personable). The Hampton staff were very friendly; perhaps everything didn't work (like the computer for awhile), and they didn't have every amenity (I forgot my hairbrush and all they had to offer me was a comb), but... they were helpful, gave suggestions, apologized for delays, and really wanted to please me, and I could feel that they meant it. The a.m. breakfast was good and comprehensive with hot foods, cold drinks, yogurts, fresh fruit, cereals, plenty of bread products, etc... The coffee is on all the time in the entry, as well as a national newspaper. They do have two computers for use near the entry. The rooms are large and more important to me... they were quiet! As, were the halls (no kids screaming through or late night partiers). As I was there for weekday meetings (7-8:00a.m starts), this was important to me. A tub would have been nice, however, the shower was just fine with good space and water pressure (I was on the third floor). The bed was comfortable and I really have no complaints or feel I was left "wanting" for something. I got a smile as I entered, and got one when I left. Greatest strength... the welcoming, caring, friendly staff throughout the different shifts and days.

Watrous, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Totally tarnished the image of Hilton properties. We were guests in April, breakfast was 30 mins late opening. We had to wait over an hour for extra pillows and towels. Overall not up to the standard Hampton Inn. Noisy hallways, screaming kids with no supervision, not my idea of a getaway. If I could have left no stars I would have

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family