Mountain View Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Barons Lodge(Killdeer)
View Hotel
My Place Hotel-Dickinson, ND(Dickinson)
View Hotel
All reviewsin towngreat breakfastbrandkitchenettedaughteramenitiesstartchainguysmotellinensstarschoicearea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Rooms are clean , half motel is brand new. Price is much better than Cobblestone inn. Management works very hard on trying to make your stay great. This is a oil boom area and most guest are oil field workers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TimHouston_Texas
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I am at the mountain view writing this now. This place is far from nasty. It is brand new and very clean. No problems from anyone and I am unable to find anything to complain about besides the unpaved parking area which is to be expected for new construction and it has rained quite a bit in the last 2 days. They have provided little bags at the entrances to put over your shoes so you can keep them and the floors clean. I called a few hrs in advance from Williston to see if they had any rooms left on a sat night. They took my name and saved a room for me. No credit card required. When I arrived at the desk I just had to say I am the person on that piece of paper. The note was on the desk front and center. I was impressed and thankful. Great place a lil expensive but nothing out of the ordinary in oil country. I will return often.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family