“Fab Food”

Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Denby Dale
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Well! wow! I am never disappointed when eating her the food marvellous the staff are very friendly and its a great atmosphere for any celebrating you might need to do. The food is fantastic and the lovely authentic decor makes it a wonderful place to feel relaxed and happy.
Well done to all the staff that are wonderful and the chefs that create the magnificent creations the delight my taste buds every time .

1  Thank Maz M
There are newer reviews for Maxi's

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Lovely food everytime and Aorund a half am hour wait for delivery. Highly recommended for a kebab and pizza over phone

1  Thank Jordan D
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had a takeaway delivered for 8 of us, we ordered and delivery took around 15 minutes so not too bad. I ordered a pizza and a portion of chips, but when it arrived, the chips were cold so not too enjoyable. On the plus side, the pizza was good.

I also felt it was a bit expensive, costing £6.40 for a pizza and portion of chips, although delivery was free.

I imagine the takeaway would have been alot hotter if we had collected ourselves. I can't say I would rush back here, but there is good variety in the menu and it does have a restaurant attached, which I am yet to visit.

1  Thank james_g1265
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We have had quite few maxis takeaways, we have always found them to be really nice, we've also eaten several times n the Resturant, we think it's good value for money, very clean & a enjoyable night out, well done maxis keep it up

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I have been here on a few occasions and regularly get a take away delivered.

The restaurant is pleasant enough, on a trading estate but don't let that put you off, it's not bad at all. The only thing I can say is that although I enjoy what I eat here, it could be better in that there always seems to be a taste of vinegar about the dishes they serve. I am told it's the spices they use.

Not a bad place to go if you want to eat local and stay out of the towns.

Just to clarify, I haven't eaten at the restaurant this year, but have had several take aways. I have to put a date to enable the review so I am putting the date I had food from there.