“Great Destination and/or Great stop/break for roadtrips with kids”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mandan
badlandsquilts
“Great Destination and/or Great stop/break for roadtrips with kids”
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Last weekend we stayed here with our two young sons and had a great experience. It is one of our favorite hotels. My parents live in western ND and we live in Minneapolis so we sometimes meet ND friends here or stay to/fro trips to see family. The waterpark & pool is a hit with the kids and we love the convenience of the restaurant to minimize all the getting in/out cars involved with traveling/kids. My children have food allergies and I found the staff at the restaurant to be very helpful and accomodating. The rooms & features are nice, too. As a parent, I especially appreciate the fridges/microwaves in the room. Lots of little things make this a just right for us place to stay.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
fargo
Reviewed 9 March 2010

Our room was clean and oversized. Staff was very helpful with any questions we had. Dining room had great food. Kids loved the waterpark!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Hazen
Reviewed 9 March 2010

We stayed at this hotel and were greeted by the front desk as if we were old friends. Any staff member we passed greeted us and made us feel welcome. The rooms were clean and the restaurant was excellent. The lounge was relaxing and the pool was fun for our kids to come and visit us.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
dickinson
Reviewed 8 March 2010

we had great food and wine in the dining room with wonderful service. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The front desk employees were very helpful and kind. We would recommend this place to anybody looking for a nice place to stay with great service.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
North Dakota
Reviewed 7 March 2010

I am a frequent corporate guest of the Seven Seas Hotel & Waterpark. Every time I arrive I am greeted by name with a friendly smile and warm welcome. I always feel at home when I walk through the door. The rooms are always fresh and clean and the entire staff from housekeeping attendant to lounge staff always make me feel like I am appreciated. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2010

The staff was so friendly. I felt very welcomed upon arrival and during my entire stay. I had great times in the water park and in the lounge. I would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed March 2010
bismarck
Reviewed 12 February 2010

Great place to stay! Next time I will have to bring my family so they can enjoy the waterpark!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandan
Wingate by Wyndham Bismarck
Ramkota Hotel
Ramkota Hotel
#19 of 32 in Bismarck
Comfort Inn & Suites Mandan - Bismarck
Country Suites By Carlson, Bismarck
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck
Hampton Inn & Suites Bismarck Northwest

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area? Share your experiences!