Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area
Travelocity
US$108
US$103
Staybridge.com
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$92
All reviewsbirthday partypool areawater parkbar and grilllily padswedding receptionconference roomfront desk staffhot tubgreat place to staystaff was very friendlynorth dakotaseasjamiewaterparksummersbrandon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2010

We booked a room here because of the pool for the kids. They are young and did enjoy the swimming. However, we booked using a 14 day advance back in May and were told that our credit card would be charged right away. It was not charged until the day we checked out. When I phoned to see why it would say that it's charged right away when it's not, the lady I spoke with was very rude and said that that's just how it is. The room itself was not very nice. The beds are extremely uncomfortable and you can hear absolutely everything in your room. The bathroom is tiny and we had tiles that you could lift right up off the floor. Never will we stay at a Best Western again!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank fingers11
Reviewed 9 June 2010

Wet mattresses, blood stained mattresses, and old room service dishes molded over under the beds. With regards to the mattress we were told we didn't understand hotel policies, guess I'll be pulling my sheets back everywhere I go from now on. Management was disorganized.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank 83nomad
Reviewed 15 March 2010

I phoned for reservations and asked the receptionist to describe the room as I needed a large enough room for 2 adults and 2 kids. They do not offer adjoining rooms, this I find odd especially since it is a water park hotel. However, she described this room as spacious and that there was a pull out bed that would fit 2 kids. OMG, NOT!! The room was small, a square box overlooking the garbage area. Nice! The pull out bed/couch should be tossed out the window(with the garbage), the pillows on the couch were stained and filthy and the mattress was TERRIBLE. They charged 90$$ for this room, way overcharged with or without the water park!!The hotel is very dated and worn. They had buckets in the hall from roof damage. Very disappointing! Would never stay there again, we actually checked out early.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank luxury5500
Reviewed 12 March 2010

My family and I recently stayed at the Seven Seas Hotel & Waterpark. We had family coming from a couple different states & ready for a great weekend. The rooms were nice & spacious and offered friges & microwaves (wonderful w/ children & their snacks). The water park was fun for both the adults & kids. There wasn't a continental breakast, however the hotel offered a hot breakfast special in the restaurant for hotel guests for just $2.99. Great hotel, friendly staff - we are planning another family get together this summer & will stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Last weekend we stayed here with our two young sons and had a great experience. It is one of our favorite hotels. My parents live in western ND and we live in Minneapolis so we sometimes meet ND friends here or stay to/fro trips to see family. The waterpark & pool is a hit with the kids and we love the convenience of the restaurant to minimize all the getting in/out cars involved with traveling/kids. My children have food allergies and I found the staff at the restaurant to be very helpful and accomodating. The rooms & features are nice, too. As a parent, I especially appreciate the fridges/microwaves in the room. Lots of little things make this a just right for us place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family