“Nice facility for North Dakota skiing”

Reviewed 17 January 2012

This is a nice ski area for North Dakota - we aren't exactly known for mountains but there are some decent runs here. Friendly helpful staff.

3  Thank nd_scott

Reviewed 15 February 2009

I recently spent a day at Huff Hills Ski Area, and found it to be a great place to visit. The area has fun runs, and had just received great snow before I arrived. The staff was helpful, and all the runs end up in the same place, so the kids can't get lost. We had a ball.

4  Thank NDskier
Reviewed 21 February 2008

Don't waste your time and money on this place. It is a sorry excuse for a ski resort! The skiing is a joke and worst of all the people working there are HORRIBLE!! They are the most rude, discourteous, and impolite people I have ever encountered. I will glady drive the extra miles to go to Red Lodge, Deer Mountain, or Terry Peak. I suggest you do the same!

1  Thank anthonyND