Concord Grand
Clock Inn Dehiwala(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$18
Mount Lavinia Hotel(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
US$128
Mount Lodge Boutique Hotel(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
US$77
US$74
Berjaya Hotel Colombo(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
US$80
US$72
Anarva Mount Lavinia(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
US$82
US$60
Ivory Inn(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
US$31
TripAdvisor
Evergreen Colombo Hostel(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)(Great Value!)
The Villa In Lavinia(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
TripAdvisor
Tropic Inn Hotel(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
TripAdvisor
Ranveli Beach Resort(Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain roadgalle roaddecent hoteleasy accesscomfortable staystayed one nighthousekeeping
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a very basic hotel in dehiwala! some distance from the city centre. I only stayed here as it was handy to visit my family. It was clean and tidy but over priced for what it was. The shower was a mere drizzle and despite asking for it to be looked at every day, nothing was done.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

It's just an ok hotel on galle road. Nothing fancy. Price is high compared to the quality of the rooms. You'll get better places. I think their advantage is location, being closer to hospitals and being on Dehiwala where lot of people choose to stay on a budget!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank muhammadhu
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I have booked my Srilanka tour with Moyalan group,Kerala.Good for an overnight stay,value for money.just outside city but clean 3* for budget stay.Worth for travellers looking for budget stay .Friendly staff and good food at restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank NEVILANTONY
Reviewed 19 September 2013

During my brief trip to Sri Lanka, I stayed at the Hotel Concord as the location was ideal.
The rooms were clean and tidy, the shower was great and free wifi was available, but only in certain areas of my room!

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful EXCEPT for the staff at reception desk, as they were miserable and usually did not carry out my requests promptly, like opening my room door when I did not have the key on me, or providing me with an additional pillow (which never came).
I must stress, the other staff and the hotel manager were very helpful, as they would always go out of their way to help.

Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was NOT nice at all. Although it was spacious and clean, there were tiny ant like creatures crawling all over the tables!!! I was not pleased!!!

Overall, my stay was good but improvements need to be made. This hotel is okay for short stays.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sonal M
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Stayed 3 nights when I visited Colombo on business. This hotel was suggested to us by our tour operator. Turns out it is quite far from central Colombo, I would not recommend unless you have a car and driver at your disposal. The rooms were OK, old furniture and bathroom fittings weren't well maintained. Funny thing was unavailability of blankets (??), only a thin white sheet was used on the bedding. Breakfast was sufficient, service was good and all staff were courteous. All in all, a bit over priced for what you get.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business