My friend and me spent quite a while in this particular hotel. It was a terrible experience. The room was not cheap, by Asian standard, but the service we got was just terrible.
1. Staff --- Most of the staff can barely speak English, lack of professionalism, not motivated, especially the receptionist, who didn't even know how to use the credit card machine. Found my own flip-flop missing one morning, it turned out that one of the staff took the liberty to lend it to somebody. Lending customer's flip-flop to people customer doesn't know, without permission!
2. Amenities --- Wi-fi was unstable, hot water was not working. Informed the staff several times a day, for couple of days, and still didn't have wi-fi and had to take cold shower.
3. Room Service --- Nobody ever cleaned the room. Fresh towel was a luxury, if you are lucky enough, you get one.
4. Room --- Toilet was broken, some unknown brown colored stuff can be seen in the toilet bowl no matter how many times I flushed it. Ants everywhere.
5. Restaurant --- Terrible. Had dinner in their restaurant once, got a plate of plain rice plus a fried egg on top after 45 minutes of waiting, instead of what I ordered, and the staff didn't know what was wrong with it, It was just frustrating.
My advice: Find another hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Beverly Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.