My fiance and i stayed here for the t20 cricket world cup. So glad we decided to stay just out of Colombo. Its a nice quiet location in easy walking distance to the beach and located close enough to Colombo that transport into the city is easy. Lasitha who works here was amazing!! So helpful and always happy and gave us some great ideas of things to do.. The rooms are basic, but clean and all you need plus more. The food provided is brilliant and of a decent variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Inn has been providing clean and comfortable rooms for the traveller for past 33 years. Our hotel facilities and rooms are upgraded to present standards to keep up with the current demand. We have 16 rooms and all with A/C and private bathroom. Free WIFI, cable T.V. Free breakfast. We have a restaurant that can accommodate upto 50 people serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mount Lavinia is only a 15 minutes drive from capital Colombo. The only beach closer to capital Colombo. At tropic Inn we offer •Great customer service•Very clean rooms•Safe environment•A/C rooms & hot water shower•Free breakfast•Restaurantserving lunch & dinner•Free wireless internet•Airport pick up and drop service ( not free)•Early check- in, if rooms are available.Come and stay with us. You will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Zenrooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropic Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Hotel Mount Lavinia