This is my second stay at this great hotel, certainly made more special by the brilliant service of Lassither. He could not do enough and seemed to do so many jobs all with a lovely smile. Nothing is too much trouble for him. In fact all the staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic but very clean with very comfy beds. Air conditioning and fans help to ensure a good nights sleep.
Food choice is limited but very well cooked and tasty. I would recommend this hotel for a budget stay in Sri Lanka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Inn has been providing clean and comfortable rooms for the traveller for past 33 years. Our hotel facilities and rooms are upgraded to present standards to keep up with the current demand. We have 16 rooms and all with A/C and private bathroom. Free WIFI, cable T.V. Free breakfast. We have a restaurant that can accommodate upto 50 people serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mount Lavinia is only a 15 minutes drive from capital Colombo. The only beach closer to capital Colombo. At tropic Inn we offer •Great customer service•Very clean rooms•Safe environment•A/C rooms & hot water shower•Free breakfast•Restaurantserving lunch & dinner•Free wireless internet•Airport pick up and drop service ( not free)•Early check- in, if rooms are available.Come and stay with us. You will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropic Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Hotel Mount Lavinia