Serene pavilion is an ideal place, if you wish to spend your vacation in a paradise. The pavilion concept is superb and each pavilion has it's own butler. Suminda's(our Butler) service was very friendly and excellent. Foods at Serene pavilions are the best.Every cuisine served to us was Just perfect. Specially Sri Lankan foods. we enjoyed our stay at serene pavilions. They made it a memorable one.Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Pavilions is a spacious tropical haven, located on the Southwest coast of Sri Lanka. The boutique hotel comprises of 12 Balinese-inspired pavilions, spread over 5 acres of landscaped gardens dotted with coconut palms and lotus ponds. Each pavilion offers a sumptuous bedroom, large living and dining areas, a marble bathroom with Jacuzzi, a kitchenette. The delightful outdoor area features a private plunge pool, and a wooden sundeck with outdoor dining space. With an emphasis on personal service, Serene Pavilions can craft your dream escape. Start the day with breakfast served by your private butler by your plunge pool, or take a dip in the Indian Ocean. Unwind in your villa, where a mix of Sri Lankan and Balinese furnishings create a natural style and tranquil atmosphere. Play tennis, swim a few laps in the central pool, enjoy a spa treatment, or sit back on the beach and wait for the spellbinding sunset. For dinner, choose from the daily menu, or book a private dining session and give the chef free reign to create something new. Then enjoy a nightcap at Amritha Bar as you listen to the waves roll in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serene Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serene Pavilions Hotel Wadduwa
- Serene Pavilions Sri Lanka/Wadduwa