We just came home from Bulgaria, and we had a great stay. We traveled with our two children 3,5 year and 3 months.
+ very good room cleaning
+ rooms are big and the kitchen is a big PLUS, microwave was very helpful
+ friendly staff
+ supermarket (there were diapers and baby-food, not cheep but they had)
- the children's pool were often a bit dirty.
Not good or bad
* the breakfast. It was not the best I have had but it was okay
* the bar played the same background-music all nights. Listening to the same song 7 times in one week was a little bit boring :)
Not the best hotel, but in a Bulgarian standard it is a 4 star and that was okay for us :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the resort, the five stars hotel FLAMINGO GRAND offers spacious accommodation and exceptional services in its 182 luxurious units. Designed with love and deep care for the nature, Flamingo Grand is ideal for those seeking a high standard of accommodation. It is only 150 m from the beach where an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs are available per room. Essentials, the hotel's main restaurant, serves Bulgarian and international cuisine. The restaurant Atrium offers fine cuisine and a wine bar. Bar Bailando and the attractive Night Club Flamingo invite you to enjoy your evening while sipping your favorite drink. The hotel houses the state-of-the-art Elements Spa offering the latest trends in the world of well-being. Rich animation program for adults and children is offered 6 days per week. Free Wi-Fi at 1 Mbps is available in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.