Hotel Kaliakra
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Hotel Kompas(Albena)
Average 3/5
All reviewsanimation teamsnack barsunbeds and umbrellassandfbreceptionseabeachtouristsdinecleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I went to Kaliakra hotel this year at the beginning of September with my husband. Everything was awesome. The hotel is directly on the beach. The beach is clean, the water is crystall clear. The food variety is amazing, everything tasted great. There were something for everyone. The resort is pretty quite, when we were there were a lot of old people, but that didn't bother us. The hotel rooms were very big and very comfortable. I can't wait for next year to come back.

Room Tip: Ask for room with frontal sea view and on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mihaela_sabina
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I have no words to describe this hotel!
Is a real quality 4 stars hotel!
I stay 5 nights here with family and friends!
We all loved!
Clean...big rooms..all new..v good food diversity ..so many bars..so good services..club kids animation team!
We had ultra ll ainclusive.. was awesome
So tasty food so quality so good cooked!nothing cheap or greasy...
Snack bar also the best i ever meet...was better then Turkey also:)))
TRY it i can say this from all my heart...
I travel much but i loved here
xx

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank ogabriela
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I have stayed in several different hotels in Albena, and I liked this one the most. It has the perfect location, very nice food, very nice rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mukksy
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I work in hotel industry for more then 10 years in UK. I know how important is the client and I do expect the same when I travel. The reception staff including the front office manager not very helpful and friendly. The waiters very moody until you tip them and change their mood very quick. Not to forget it was beggining of the season and the staff looked very worn and tired. My room was ok but my friends room was totally different considering that we had the same number of family members.
The animators try to get people to have fun but some of them had to many drinks a night before to bother!
The beach was great, no tenis court as advertised on the hotel website, no indoor pool.
The food was not great either because whatever did not use today they will give you tomorrow!
My view is based purely because of my job but I was very happy to be with my friends and had a lots of fun. They can use some advice!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
14  Thank emilianos3
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Great place, found it by chance (overbooking at another hotel), but it turned out to be great. Nice rooms (even the standard ones witch are smaller), great restaurant and bars, great pools (one for children, one for grownups), great food, lots of drinks available for ultra-all-inclusive and animation teams

Free Wireless Internet in the lobby for all clients (I think via adsl in the rooms too, not sure) and decent TV reception,

Excellent hotel beach with everything required, great water and sand and a nice holiday resort for families and relaxation.

Incredible view from the upper floors

Room Tip: get the sea-view rooms, the view is great
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family