Palace Hotel
Helena Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
US$114
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riu Helios(Sunny Beach)
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Laguna Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$94
US$92
  • Pool
US$143
US$106
  • Pool
Trakia Garden Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$42
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Family Hotel Romantic(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$20
Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$132
US$129
Hotel Atol(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
US$143
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswet roomkaraoke barrooms are smallbreakfast and evening mealsomething for everyonegreat holidayfood was lovelybar staffreturning next yeareggy breaddoor stephalf boardclean towelssunny beach bulgariahotel bartwo weekspizza
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This has been my third stay at this hotel within the last six years, and again it has exceeded my expectations. Being a few meters from the beach is brilliant, you can nearly roll out of bed and onto the sand. Some days the water temperature is higher than the air temperature, so it's definitely worth going for a dip too.

I was lucky enough to be put in a rather large single room with double bed this year, so I had plenty of space to sprawl out. The room was cleaned every day to a high standard, and towels were changed regularly also.

The staff are all friendly and are always available when needed. Even when they are in the middle of another job, they still make time for each customer when called upon.

The selection of food available both on a morning and evening means that there is enough choice even for the pickiest of eaters. I had no complaints about the food in the full 2 weeks which I recently spent here. The hotel's lunch selection is also worth ordering from (the salad's are especially tasty).

I can't emphasise enough how good this hotel is for the price, and can't understand those who complain as it's well worth the money.

Room Tip: If you can get a room at the front of the hotel, you will get sunshine on your balcony from morning till night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank James V
BORISLAV_VATKOV, Manager at Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for the kind words. I will share these comments with the staff. We hope to see you next year again.

Kind regards,

Borislav Vatkov

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed here last year and it was an amazing experience. The staff were very friendly and attentive and the food was fab. I also really liked the karaoke. The hotel itself is in a very nice location, on the beach and not too far from the center either. I was also really pleased with the room size and general cleanliness of the hotel. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank VidenovI
GEORGE T, Manager at Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear VidenovI ,

Thank you very much for your positive review. It is always nice and inspiring to read reviews such as yours . I will share your comments with the staff and I am sure that it will make them feel great and provoke an even better team spirit and hardwork between them .

Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and myself stayed at the Palace for a week early May, 2014. The season had only just started out there and loads of places were still being made ready or were closed. The hotel itself is OK. Food is OK, staff are very friendly, Reception are fairly helpful if you have any problems, "entertainment" consists of a Karaoke bar in the hotel and is quite entertaining, location is excellent with the hotel being at the end of the strip and a 2 minute walk to the beach. resort , as a whole is OK. I think as the season progresses it will become a lot noisier and busier with youngsters, (a Bulgarian Magaluf.) with a lot of bars offering the large bowls of cocktails and beers, spirits very cheaply. A pint costs around £1 and a wine about the same. There are plenty of money exchange kiosks along the front,( take sterling and exchange it there), but the most reliable and honest ones are the CROWN exchange kiosks which are about every hundred yards or so. There is one in the hotel itself which opens all day. Lots of the other kiosks advertise higher rates then add costs, etc on so choose CROWN wherever possible.
Apart from the bars and restaurants there is not a lot to do in Sunny Beach although the next town, Nezibar, was interesting and was a 15min bus ride from our hotel for the grand price of around 40pence. If you want a reasonably quiet, cheap and good restaurant and bar the BANANA is halfway down the strip, just past the Fat Cat. Holiday was OK but wouldn't return to Sunny Beach as it is for youngsters rather than us oldies..Aged in 60's

Room Tip: All rooms have balconies but best view is on side overlooking beach
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dundernut

Dear dundernut,

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with such a thorough and descriptive review . I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Karaoke party and took part of it . It is true that Sunny beach could be a bit noisy during night times as there are loads of youngsters coming over for the great parties the place can offer. Feel free to be welcomed again in "Palace Hotel" any time in the near future.

Kind regards ,

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Alex, Derek, tonya,steve and jorden to name but a few r simperly the nicest members of staff at any hotel I have stayed in. They make everyone feel welcome they always have a smile and the face and take time every day to interact with the hotels holidaymakers. The hotel is the cleanest I have ever stayed in, the food was the tastiest I have ever had, there was something for everyone not a great desert selection but again very very good quality and extremely tasty. That pool and gardens are beautiful and the beach was 6 steps from the hotel! There are loass of supermarkets near by easy access to transport links. As an overall summery the hotel is excellent.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gemma A

Dear Gemma A,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and that our staff made it even better for you. You are more than welcome to come back to the Palace and enjoy yet another great holiday in Sunny Beach , Bulgaria!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel was very nice, the staff were extremely nice and helpful. The hotel is very close to the beach and it is also in a very lively area of sunny beach. My friend and I had a lot to do and we were never bored. The karaoke bar was great entertainment every evening and we thoroughly enjoyed the fact that there was shisha since I am a big fan. We are definitely coming back next year, probably for a longer time!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vesko R
GEORGE T, Manager at Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Vesko R ,

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our Hotel, particularly i'd like to thank you for reviewing our Karaoke bar which is our pride.
Your comments will be shared with the team which will make them very happy and proud.
We look forward for your next visit.

Warm Regards,