Regina Hotel Sunny Beach
Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$119
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
US$115
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Laguna Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$100
US$97
US$106
  • Pool
Trakia Garden Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$42
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Family Hotel Romantic(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$20
Hotel Atol(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$98
Hotwire.com
US$70
  • Beachfront
All reviewslocation was perfectclean and friendly hotelweek stayseptembersofastrip
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We went twice to this hotel. Once in 2011 and in 2013. The first time was really good I have to say. It was very clean and we thought it is great value for money. That's way we returned again in 2013 August. But this time was really not impressed. I understand that the hotel is dated a bit especially the bathrooms, but the level of cleanliness was unacceptable. Sheets were changed every 4 days minimum and soups are never left unless you ask. The staff at the reception are exceptionally rude.
The location though is excellent. I wouldn't recommend the food.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This hotel is the worst ever me and fifteen others went August 2013. I wouldn't recommend this dump to any one who is English. They do not cater for us we went all inclusive worst thing we ever did as the food is so poor I wouldn't give it to my dog.also the rooms are very poor my bedding only got changed once in the two weeks I was there terrible. Also first time in the bed we found it was full of sand. People don't touch this if you need more please email me sblyth78@hotmail.co.uk

Room Tip: Poolside would be better
2  Thank scott b
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed here with family for 2 weeks in August 2012. By far by best holiday and will be returning. Not only is it situated in a great spot close to the night life, places to eat and also the beach. The hotel caters all inclusive. A lot of the time I find that all inclusive holiday can be harsh on how much and what you eat however hotel Regina provided amazing food and a large quantity. Drink also did not fall short. Drink was available at the pool until 2pm and then at the lobby until 11pm. Room was an ideal size. We had 2 rooms right beside each other. Both rooms had pool view which was great and I felt like I had an amazing holiday. Probably the best yet and I will return with more people next time :)

Room Tip: Stayed in Aug 2012 however was unable to state, great place!
4  Thank Nicole L
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Me and my pal (both 22) are just back here having spent a week! Wasn't exactly looking forward to it after the bad reviews but we had a great time! Location is brill, right on the beach and near to loads of bars!

Food maybe isn't fantastic but we ate in every day and got something different each day so if your not fussy then it's fine!

We drank beer and vodka mainly and although the local stuff, tasted fine and certainly wasn't watered down!

For a twin room it was pretty big and had a sofa and tv! Bathroom was a decent size too and really powerful shower.

Would defs stay here again and would recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Kelelely
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last year and thought the place was a dive. It's good for getting some sleep but that is where it stops. Paid £347 each 3 of us in one room which fitted us just!!!! The food is terriable some sort of meat in a sauce, chips were the only eatable thing. The drinks were cheap, warm and they ran out of vodka. We went AI as it was only £20 more and thought we would spend that on beer in a day. How wrong was I. Just got back from another hotel which was *4 and was amazing. Rooms, staff, restaurants.

This place your afternoon snacks consist if 1 slice of pizza and no more.

Please don't choose this hotel for your holiday. If you are passing and need somewhere for one night then maybe. But never again

• Stayed: July 2012