All reviews costs lev great apartments swimming pool these apartments sun loungers rates balcony reception poolside
Reviewed 27 May 2018

we have being going to the julia family apartments since they have being built and love everything about them, close to everything without being stuck in the middle of the resort. we are heading out again this tuesday the 29th of may and really looking forward to our first trip, Stefan Iv sent an email and would love to hear from you.

Room tip: double bedroomed apartments are very large so plenty of room for everyone
Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank AdelaideW14
Stefan V, Owner at Julia Family Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We look forward to you!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I absolutely love staying here, this is my fifth year in a row, the apartments at very spacious with everything you need to be self sufficent if you need. The pool is great and a good selection of sun loungers as well as a small shop on site. There is also a restaurant on the opposide side of the pool. My daughter and I use the road train to get to Sunny Beach Centre or to Nessebar Old Town and it only costs 3 Lev per person.
The staff here are brilliant, Tanya on reception to look after any queries, and the other Tanya and her team of room service ladies are excellent. Always look forward to coming back each year. Our pictures show the two bedroom apartment we stayed in.
Always great rates.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Yorkie1948
Stefan V, Owner at Julia Family Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and photos, Yorkie1948!
We will be glad to see you again!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We were there one night with my family including 2 kids.. Location of hotel is not far from to sunny beach. The details are below:

Pros:
- Receptionist is so lovely and helpful.
- Apartment is clean. Room's balcony sees the swimming pool.
- Air condition is too far to the saloon but it works well.
- Kitchen is clean and every details are thought.
- Wi-Fi signal is wonderful, everywhere is good location to enter internet.

Cons:

- Oven is not effective.
- Swimming pool is limited.
-Television is too old, not flat and it is locked, not working.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 961_a_r_p
Reviewed 4 July 2017

This was my forth year in a row staying here and I just love coming here each time. This year I was later in June and things were busier but the staff are all great and so freindly and helpful. I had a week this year with my daughter and again we loved it. I love the pool and swam regularly each day. You can not help but have a great holiday here for sure. I will be back again

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Yorkie1948
Stefan V, Owner at Julia Family Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thanks for being our guest and found time to share your impressions. We are waiting for you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We booked our stay at Julia apartments via booking.com - me, my boyfriend and our friend, it's cost us €4.50 each - an absolute bargain!!! The appartment was spacious, beds comfy, it had a good size balcony with a pool view, a nice big shower and tv kitchen etc. We've been travelling Europe and this is definitely the best value for money yet. The staff were also really friendly and helpful too.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank 64beckim
Stefan V, Owner at Julia Family Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thanks for being our guest and found time to share your experience!