“Exelent for 3 star hotel”
Review of Hotel Sea Breeze

and 1 more site!
Hotel Sea Breeze
Ranked #66 of 222 Hotels in Sunny Beach
Belgrade, Serbia
“Exelent for 3 star hotel”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Rooms are well cleaned and that is a great first impression. There are flat TV set, air condition, small first hand kitchen but no dishes. Room cleaning servis works perfectly. There are electric key locks. Big size wardrobe is a plus. Bathroom is small, but usefull. Balcony is spacious. I was in a room that had a view of a park and next hotels pool - plus side never was too hot in my room minus side no sea view... Breakfast was plentifull. Sunny beach is for every recomendation to visit. Right across hotel is a best beach bar in entire resort.

Room Tip: Even with a sea view, I would choose a park view room because of the temperature and noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank BenAkiba

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Good things: 10 m from the sandy beach, rooms facing the sea, central location (if you are able to sleep with party till dawn under your room).
Negatives: the staff is the rudest staff I have ever met in a hotel. They act like they do you a favour to be there. The breakfast is terrible, very poor, try not to eat from it after 9:30, if you would like to stay healthy. There is no safe in the room, someone stole the data of my creditcard and they purchased stuff in several webshops. Fortunately my bank was good enough to realize that something is not OK, since I never use the card and now I start to purchase like crazy, so they called me and we could stop it after 3 purchases. Turned to the receptionist who prohibited me to call the police so I had to walk there. The police told me that unfortunately this is not the first time in Hotel Sea Breeze.. Avoid this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013
8 Thank BUDhelp
Wiltshire, England
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I went here in Sept 2010 and we had no idea what to expect however we thought it was fantastic!

We had a Studio Apartment and it was pure luxury! The room was massive and had a beautiful balcony with sun beds facing out to the sea. Its a busy strip so quite noisy at times but we didnt notice it! the pool was shut when we were there so didnt use it but could see that it was small so not for people who like to be pool side.. the beach however was right on your doorstep. We had lovely weather and it was quite quiet about due to being end of season which we really enjoyed.

It was cleaned everyday and we enjoyed cooking our food and eating out...

Brilliant weeks break on a budget!

Room Tip: Self catering on a budget :)
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Karvina, Czech Republic
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Hotel is in very good location - right by the promenade where is bilion of bars, fast foods, shops etc. And 15 meters by the beach. The bussiest city center where is the biggest night life is aroud 20 minutes of walking.

The hotel restaurant was one of the poorest which I have ever seen. Breakfast was always eatable, however if I orderd some food during the day it was terrible. Nobody spoke english there. I ordered some meal and they brought me after 30 minutes something completely different. After long and complicated explanation they looked very offended that I dared to complain.

Room was very small and fussy, there was problem to turn around (however my friends in another room were more lucky and had big, spacious room). At least rooms was celaned daily, however not much really (Neverless we always had to ask for toilet paper or buy our own, because they usually didn't added it on themselves).

Swimming pool is very small and hotel's deck chairs are occupied by towels by people which got up at 6 am just beacause they have to put their towel on the deck chair, even if they won't come to the swimming pool during the all day. (It was forbidden to remove foreign towel from the deck chair). So for the group of friends it was almost impossible to get a place at the pool.

The location si good, however very noisy, because there is lot of bars and discotheques which plays music all night long. I didn't mind it at all, because I spent most of nights out, however I can imagine that some couples, older people or families with kids would be very angry beacouse of that. If you have a room with seaview, it could be nice, but the rooms with windows on the other side have very boring view to the parking.

The last thing which upset me completely was the hotel strategy - pay, pay, pay... pay for everything. You jumped to the swimming pool (not much, but it's always better than climb the stairs) without bothering anybody - penalty 20 lv. You broke the glass which they got for free from their mineral water supplier - penalty 8 lv. You brought a bit of sand to the hotel from the beach - 10 lv. for "adding work to cleaner" - wtf?! For what they are paid? The manager (or at least I think it was manager) of the hotel was also always rude and unpolite.
I think it wasn't bad hotel, however I think you can get much better at Sunny Beach for a better price.
I hope that this review will be helpful for somebody :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
9 Thank Tomzka
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Excellent view to the sea . excellent location . rooms spacious with balcony and are cleaned daily . Nice and helpful staff . Disadvantages : no safe box in the room ,safe boxes in the reception you have to pay for . No inter-net in the room only near the reception and you hardly get anything !

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends