“Thank you for great service”
Review of Restaurant FAR...A

Restaurant FAR...A
Ranked #36 of 153 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bulgarian cuisine from hearty salads through delicius pastries to grilled meat classics, here is all Bulgarian dishes you absolutely must try during your stay in Sunny Beach! -Bulgarian national cuisine -Propper Steaks -Sandwiches and breakfast -British meals -BBQ -Pizza and spaghetti -Salads -Soups -Live music
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

wonderful place where you can eat and have fun with friends at low prices and tasty dishes and good music out there you will be welcomed like kings restaurant has a pool which is full of beautiful Bulgarian vdrogadi just waiting to meet you

3  Thank Alexander T
There are newer reviews for Restaurant FAR...A

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had the pleasure of eating the the new Far..a in September and it was as good as ever...The Captain was back again outside and the friendly athmosphere was still there,,,,,Great food at reasonable prices...definately worth a visit...

3  Thank WestmeathRamblers
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We have eaten here a few times during our holidays to Sunny Beach.
Each time we were met by the sailor and encouraged to come inside.
We were not disappointed. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service is good, the food is great and the best part is the value for money!!!
Well worth a visit even though its a little out of the way.

2  Thank ColandTer
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed in one of the apts above Far-A. It was the smells wafting up that enticed me into the restaurant. The food is great. Cheap but big helpings and very tasty . I had the mixed grill and shopska salad. The owner served the salad with a shot of rakia telling me it was a Bulgarian tradition.
I ate shopska pretty much every day we ate out and he was the only one to ever tell about this tradition or to bother serving me a shot.

I later found out from staying in Sea Dreams ( a complex near by) that they do a traditional Irish breakfast delivery !!!! Ive got to say it rocked ... the ultimate hangover cure !

2  Thank hungdinger
Reviewed 13 August 2013

After reading the reviews on FAR-A 2 on trip advisor before we went I had to pay a visit. IF I did not read the reviews I would not have gone in as the outside leaves a lot to be desired. We were very surprised the food was excellent service was a little slow but very welcoming. The location does nothing but the food is excellent.

3  Thank Tricia R