“Good and cheap food”

Ranked #31 of 153 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bulgarian cuisine from hearty salads through delicius pastries to grilled meat classics, here is all Bulgarian dishes you absolutely must try during your stay in Sunny Beach! -Bulgarian national cuisine -Propper Steaks -Sandwiches and breakfast -British meals -BBQ -Pizza and spaghetti -Salads -Soups -Live music
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I was there for my birthday's party, it is not very visible by the outside, and the place don't say nothing, but when you go inside it is very cool.. you can choose to stay inside the restaurant or in the garden, where there is a cute swimming pool and plants (I suggest to stay there).
The menu is various and you can choose among different dishes, some local and some internationals.
I thrown a fish dish and a local dish, those are both very good.
So, we spent about 12 euros for each people and we ate a lot.

3  Thank Erica S

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

wonderful place where you can eat and have fun with friends at low prices and tasty dishes and good music out there you will be welcomed like kings restaurant has a pool which is full of beautiful Bulgarian vdrogadi just waiting to meet you

3  Thank Alexander T
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had the pleasure of eating the the new Far..a in September and it was as good as ever...The Captain was back again outside and the friendly athmosphere was still there,,,,,Great food at reasonable prices...definately worth a visit...

3  Thank WestmeathRamblers
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We have eaten here a few times during our holidays to Sunny Beach.
Each time we were met by the sailor and encouraged to come inside.
We were not disappointed. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service is good, the food is great and the best part is the value for money!!!
Well worth a visit even though its a little out of the way.

2  Thank ColandTer
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed in one of the apts above Far-A. It was the smells wafting up that enticed me into the restaurant. The food is great. Cheap but big helpings and very tasty . I had the mixed grill and shopska salad. The owner served the salad with a shot of rakia telling me it was a Bulgarian tradition.
I ate shopska pretty much every day we ate out and he was the only one to ever tell about this tradition or to bother serving me a shot.

I later found out from staying in Sea Dreams ( a complex near by) that they do a traditional Irish breakfast delivery !!!! Ive got to say it rocked ... the ultimate hangover cure !

2  Thank hungdinger