“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: European
glasgow
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

The staff here are in a word SUPERB! There is the usual person at the front trying to encorage you in but they are not pushy. In here you will get great food, great service and a warm wellcome.My wife and I found this by accident, and were so pleased with this restaurant that we returned twice more! first time was just a drink, but liked it so much we decided to return. Second time was for a meal and what an excellent meal it was, my wife had chicken mexico (chicken in orange sauce with a touch of brandy, and orange slices) my wife said that it was delicious. I myself had steak roquefort (steak with a blue cheese dressing) and to be honest I have never had food that tasted so good.As we were sitting finishing our drinks the waitress came over and put down a dessert, as we had not ordered dessert this was a surprise, but we were told that it was courtesy of the resaurant! We returned again for another meal and agian ere delighted with the quality of food and the friendly staff who cannot do enogh for you.We decided to wait there for the little train to take us back to opur hotel and as we waited the waitress approched with two small beers and again we were told that it was courtesy of the retaurant. If you go to Sunny Beach try the Bllue \anchor I can assure you, you will not be dissappointed.

• Visited June 2012