“Paint Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Disco Orange

Disco Orange
Ranked #11 of 22 Nightlife in Sunny Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: We are one of the most successful independent nightclubs in Sunny Beach & after significant refurbishment, Disco Orange now offers an even greater clubbing experience! Including big named DJs from Twice as Nice, hedkandi and Ministry of Sound every week. Come down to our three rooms, 8 bars, 1500 capacity venue and experience a quality club night!
Essex, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Paint Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

If you going to sunny beach then you have to go to disco orange and do the paint party!!! It's the best night out!!! If your going to do it then I will book it with your rep at your hotel because you an go on a party boat before and your given tops to wear!!! If I go back to sunny beach I will 100% go back to disco orange and go to the paint party

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Amy Louise L

• Polish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Paint Party is a must!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I visited Disco Orange twice whilst in sunny beach as we had booked two events with our Thomas Cook reps. The first was Urban Takeover which was a brilliant night featuring angle grinders, stilt walkers and a different dj every week from around the world such as the Artful Dodger, Sean Paul, twice as nice etc. Disco orange also host the Neon Splash paint party every Sunday and Thursday and was easily one of the best night I had when in sunny beach! The drinks are a similar price to everywhere else in sunny beach so I couldn't complain about that. Only downside was having to wait ages for the paint to be launched but I would still highly recommend especially when booked with the pre Tattoo boat party, top night!

Ludlow, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“PAINT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

during my week stay at Sunny Beach, Disco Orange provided me with 2 of the best nights of my life, and another pretty decent night too. Disco Orange is quite an expensive club, with neonpaint party entrance costing around 30 lev with additional 10 lev for t shirt if required. I also went into Orange on a party crew bar crawl, which was also certainly worth the money, when in there, drink nothing but O Jugs.

2 Thank Thierry251
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mugged off at paint party”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

The owners of disco orange are very clever. First you go in and don't get a stamp, which was slightly worrying. Drinks quite clearly watered down and 8lev for watered down vodka lemonade is a lot dearer than places on the strip. We were in for a good hour and it was very warm and busy and the only paint so far was the small tubs the club was selling for 10 lev each. It then got to half past one with not a single sign of paint. The DJ then started a count down to our relief but then we realised it was an hour countdown and paint wasn't starting till half past two in the morning. We then decided to leave and obviously without a stamp couldn't come back in. Very clever from Disco Orange to change a load to get in, then try sell expensive paint and drinks and wait until everyone is bored until hey think about bothering with paint, all the time whilst being stuck in there as they can't get a stamp

4 Thank Billy F
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A must see in Sunny Beach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Club Orange is the best night out in Sunny Beach from what I've seen.Definitely check out Neon Splash if you are looking for something crazy and messy !

Visited August 2013