“Good mexican food”

Ranked #15 of 140 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The one and only authentic Mexican restaurant is located in the very centre of Sunny Beach. One of the main attractions of Flower Street that nobody has to miss! We offer traditional Mexican Especial (nachos, enchiladas, quesadilla, fajitas, tacos de pollo, chili con carne), but not only that! Plus everything that a Sunny Beach restaurant has to offer: brunch menu (English breakfast, beans on toast, bacon butties, club sandwiches, ranch burgers) and mouth-watering BBQ dishes, as well as Italian pizza You can enjoy all this in a picturesque and cosy atmosphere spiced up by live vocal and guitar show.Happy hour promotions and meal deals available during the day.Mamacita`s working hours 24/7!
“Good mexican food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We were here for lunch, the place is very cool and there are all stereotipic mexican deshes. We ate two chicken wraps and those were very good and we spent 17.80 leve (€9 more or less) for 2 wraps with chicken and 2 colas.
The only problem which I found was the dirty and broken toilettes.
By the way I think it is one of the best place in sunny beach

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
“Best Meal by Far”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This mexican is located in the main square and has a friendly inviting atmosphere. When we went in we got into the spirit by wearing the hats and drinking the free shot.

There are many nice options on the menu and although I can generally eat a lot, I have to say that small portions of certain dishes is more than enough.

I would recommend this restaurant during your stay.

Visited July 2014
Hirtshals, Denmark
“This... Go here!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I honestly cannot give a better title than this. For the week we were in Sunny Beach, we probably went to Mamacita's 3-4 evenings. We became good friends (we chatted a lot) with the staff, and found out that it's the owner who owns the "Chilli Peppers" restaurant next door... Which became obvious when you walk inside the building; the two restaurants in merged together.

Mamacita's has a mexican feel and look to it, which contributes to the atmosphere.

We were seated and got a free shot at the start of our meals - every time! Their chilli con carne and their pepper steak is marvellous, and you should not miss these if you'r in Sunny Beach!

Recommended, and I will definitely come back next year!

• Visited June 2014
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Had a meal here last night, besides from the food being beautiful, the service from the manager (man out front), my daughter was poorly and he was really understanding when she was screaming the restaurant down, I was sat outside on the street with her and he brought me a chair to sit with her and then there was no baby changing facilities so he took is to the place next door, spoke to the manager and let us use the facilities there. I really appreciated his help!!!

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

we had beef enchillanas also chicken & meat el banco tortillas. My dad had steak was very good. Mum had chilli con carne was very rich & spicy but lovely. we been twice a week.

Visited July 2014