“Way better than expected.”

Chilli Peppers Wild West B.B.Q. and Bar
Ranked #35 of 140 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Cuisines: Bar, European, American, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Kids, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hirtshals, Denmark
“Way better than expected.”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

So, me and a friend was wandering about the lower resort (next to all the discos and beach promenade) on Flower Street, and found this little pearl, who serves a Full English Breakfast up until 6 PM. This is perfect when you were out on pubs/discos until the early morning. We walked up and down on Flower Street, and didn't actually know what we were craving for. We were stopped on the street by a bloke from Chilli Peppers who promised us a 10 % discount on everything, supposedly because we were Danish (?). So we sat down, got our food; me the English Breakfast with a cup of tea, my mate a Cheeseburger with chips. All very good, very fast and the promise of 10 % discount was held. Next time in Sunny Beach I will definitely visit this place again, both for the excellent service, but mainly for the fantastic food.

• Visited June 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great for lunch, ok for dinner.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My friend and I visited Chilli Peppers for the first time for lunch, he ordered a burger I believe and I ordered a B.L.T, I thought it was tasty. We had dinner there also, I think he ordered a steak which he said wasn't great but still ok, I ordered "oregano chicken" I had a very big portion and it was nice.
I would have eaten there again, just maybe for lunch - the staff were polite and helpful.

• Visited July 2014
Barrhead, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had a lovely meal here he had steak done just the way he likes it medium and the BBQ sauce was delicious I had half chicken and it was huge portion the salad dressing was very tasty.staff and serve very good.must try for anyone visiting Sunny beach

Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“Just okay!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

First night our meal was lovely, second visit the food was terrible. Chicken was so dry you couldnt swallow it. This did put us off going back and the drinks are very overprices in here. The staff are all lovely though.

• Visited July 2014
wales
“Very good”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We eat here a few times ,food was very good ,staff very good...mixed great was plenty,steak cooked how we liked it with sauce to choose from..

Visited June 2014