“Expect fun night!”

Ranked #4 of 22 Nightlife in Sunny Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Nice clean and cozy place also quite cheap when you reach happy hour. Worth to see was one of best Ive seen there!

3  Thank Lojza S

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I want to extend a big thank you to all involved with Bubbles Beach Bar! I've got 3 nights left here and will be amazed if I don't have another beer here.
The venue provided the back drop to most of our last drinks before bed, it's a welcome change of pace to the main strip, providing interesting music in a chilled out environment.
The beauty of Sunny Beach is that all nationalities mix together, one thing we found often in Bubbles was that we seemed to be the only English around (which was a lovely thing). We never felt threatened in here and saw no trouble at all.
The 'disco' toilets were 1lev which was standard and are some of the cleanest around. I call them the 'disco' toilets because the lights switch off after 10 seconds if there is no movement.
The prices are on par with the rest of the beach and slightly cheaper than the main strip.

3  Thank Nige_loves_pies
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had a great half day here at the beach. Waitress service to your table on the beach and it's always happy hour. Cocktails were great and were about £3.50 for 2 massive drinks. Didn't eat here however would definitely return

3  Thank mattBlackpool
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had a bad experience here and going by previous reviews it may be just a 1 off but I can only comment on our own experience. We went here for lunch, ordered a salmon pasta, chicken, pepper, onion and mushroom pizza and a portion of fries, oh and 2 beers. When the beer was bought over to us, 1 of the had black floaty bits in it, no idea what this was, we do not usually moan so we just fished them out and kept quiet. The salmon pasta came which my husband said was tasty but the pizza did not come with the pasta. Every 10 mins or so a waiter would apologise for the delay until it got to about 30/40 mims later enough was enough. Just as we were going to leave, a pizza miraculously appeared, however it was some ham stuff, no peppers, onions or mushrooms! When I asked the waiter he was very defensive and insisted it was chicken and even bought out some strange red package out which clearly was not chicken, however he couldnt argue about the other toppings as there was only sweetcorn and chillies on the pizza which we never ordered. Anyway we ended up leaving for which the staff were not very happy although the guy out the front was very apologetic but we won't be returning.

4  Thank Mandmit
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend were in bulgaria for two weeks and we ate here so much even though it looked like there was never that many people in their we still loved this place. The food is to die for I loved the calamari, bread with tomato tuna and olives. My boyfriend loved the chicken strips and fajitas.

1  Thank Frances D