I have just came back from Sunny Beach , hotel Kalina Garden. The rooms are nice, clean and big enough for a 4* hotel. It is in the center, quite close to the beach.
But my advice is not to book an all inclusive vacation - under no circumstances. The dishes (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are non edible. Worst dishes ever had in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star MPM Hotel KALINA GARDEN is situated in the heart of the biggest Black sea resort Sunny Beach, only 150 m. Away from the sandy beach and comprises of 320 spacious and stylishly decorated rooms. The Hotel offers open air parking lot against additional charge, free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas, video games, billiards, body and beauty treatments.Hotel MPM Kalina Garden operates All Inclusive Premium bases and features a Main restaurant, Snacks bar, lobby bar, outdoor swimming pool with integrated kids section, open-air fitness, mini-golf, kids play ground, entertainment and performance. Besides the meals the All Inclusive Premium package includes kids mini club, evening animation and show programs, daily sports animation schedule, thematic cuisine evenings, WiFi access in the whole property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your MPM Kalina Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalina Garden Hotel Sunny Beach
- Kalina Garden Sunny Beach
- MPM Kalina Garden Bulgaria/Sunny Beach