The following are the bad:
Elevators are slow and sometime stuck.
You need to pay for sunbeds and no drinks at all at diner. This is just weird and pathetic. But at overall this is a good hotel with a nice location and staff.
I do recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- smartline Meridian is a nice and modernly designed hotel located a stone's throw from the long fine sandy Sunny Beach. The hotel is perfect for those who want to stay close to the beach but not want miss out on the nightlife. If you want an extra convenient holiday, you can add All Inclusive to your booking. smartline Meridian feature a pool area with a pool bar, and the hotel's main restaurant offers breath-taking views of Sunny Beach. Lively nightlife and numerous restaurants and shops is awaiting around the corner from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your smartline Meridian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Hotel Sunny Beach
- Smartline Meridian Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach