“" Great Holiday Highly Recommended"”

DIT Evrika Beach Club Hotel
Ranked #7 of 222 Hotels in Sunny Beach
Reviewed 17 September 2011

This was our 2nd time to Sunny Beach & once again it did not disappoint. The hotel is exactly what you want on holiday clean & well maintained. We stayed in D block & had a wonderful view of the beach. The Asian Restaurant on site is an absolute must & if you do get fed up with the food at the hotel, although there is plenty of choice, there are plenty of cheap eating places within easy walking distance.Plenty of things to do at night off site for all ages so the reviews of lack of entertainment at the hotel is a bit lame. You do not have to stay there 24/7 it is not a prison camp.Even though it is all inclusive the drinks everywhere are so cheap it is easy to go out & have a good night without breaking the bank.The people who complain of jelly fish in the sea must be aware this is totally out of the Bulgarian peoples control as they do not have the power to control the tides.

Room Tip: D block are the sea view rooms.
2  Thank Paul01543

Reviewed 17 September 2011

Excellent hotel with good private beach but wouldn't go back as the resort of Sunny Beach hasn't a lot to offer except hundreds of tacky shops pubs and restaurants It's a pity this very good hotel is not in a far better resort than Sunny Beach

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Harrymatt
Reviewed 15 September 2011

just back from this hotel after 10 days al.incl, this hotel is first class and there is nothing negative about it at all so im amazed anybody can find anything to moan about at all ! we will certainly be back and i will be recomending it to family and friends, and if dianne and conner from ireland at the khans tent night want to get in touch then use [--] ps we did look for you ?? thank you everika beach it was fab.

1  Thank anglersrest_11
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I booked this hotel for all the family for one week in July. After booking it I began to see a lot of negative reviews on the internet about the standard of the hotel. As I was after booking for myslf,my partner,my daughter, parents niece and sister I began to get extremely worried that I had let them down. We arrived to the hotel in the very early hours of the morning and I can honestly say I got the best surprise of my life...my first impressions were amazing as were the rest of the families. The hotel had arranged for food to be available to us while they offered to take our bags to our rooms. We really appreciated this as we had been travelling all day. All our rooms 3 in total were spotless and very spacious. The next morning we discovered all the hotel had to offer....it was all quite wonderful...the food...the staff....the pool...I can honestly say that this is the best holiday we have ever been on. We had massages by the pool too and the kids especially enjoyed these. I can't understand how people can come down on this hotel it is top class and caters for all tastes from the very ordinary where food is concerned,we ate in all restaurants and all were delicious. The amount of food on offer is amazing and all is so good especially the pizzas which the chefs make while you wait....there was always an eager queue forming for these!!! Do not hesitate to book this hotel go for it and you will truly enjoy every minute of it!! I am looking forward to returning soon. P.S, A trip to Nessebar is a must and is only 50p on the bus!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank elaine_oconnor84
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Just back on 12th of september after a week in this hotel. This is my second visit to this hotel and it will definately will not be my last. Hotel room was in D block with a pool view as requested, only negative was that the room was on the 5th floor and lifts only go to 4th floor so it can be quite tiring doing the stairs all the time. The room was spotless and towels and bedding were changed daily and the towels were always made into swans, boats, bows and suit jackets every day. I also left valuables about i.e camera, iphones, ipods, jewellery and didnt notice until the last day we had also been leaving our bank cards and credit cards out as my husband had put them in his phone wallet and nothing was stolen. Rooms have a fridge in them to keep drinks cool.

Restuarant- Breakfast food is nice and there is all types of foods that cater for all nationalities. Scrambled eggs, omellettes, fried eggs, bacon, sausages tend to be more for eastern european tastes, french toast, cereals and lots of variety for continental breakfast. For lunch we used the poolside restuarant and there was pizzas, fries, burgers, hotdogs, pastas and salads. Dinner is served in 2 sittings, 6-7.30 and 8-9.30 in the main restuarant. If you are travelling without kids i would recommend that you choose the later as the earlier one is mainly full of kids and can be quite noisy as the kids mini disco takes place every night at 7pm outside the restuarant and can be quite annoying after a while. Food at dinner is varied everynight and again is more aimed at eastern european taste however there will always be something that you like so you wont go hungry. Highly recommend booking the bulgarian restuarant and the asian restuarants as the food is delicious and these are more quieter.

The hotel has a lovely big main pool which is more family orientated and a pool at the back entrance which was used more by couples. Sun loungers were always available and there was also lots available on private section of beach. Never had to queue for drinks and staff were always taking away empty glasses and emptying ashtrays. Staff were always pleasant, the only annoying thing i found on this visit was constantly getting asked to book a massage but the staff would move on after politely telling them no and they wouldnt bother you again until the next day.

This hotel is quite central and has lots going on round about it. There is also a mini train outside the hotel that takes you to the middle of sunny beach resort which is very lively.

All in all this hotel is fab in everyway and has the added extra of security at every entrance so you also feel safe knowing that not just anybody can walk into the hotel. Looking forward to my next visit already.

Room Tip: Block D is highly recommended and is more modern.
2  Thank m0m01971
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Just back today from a week at the Evrika beach hotel.

After Contacting the Hotel Directly about a sea view and a specific room (BLOCK D 229) I was very surprised to arrive and get given the keys to this room without any questions whatsoever.

The room was absolutely FANTASTIC and the view of the Black sea was amazing. The rooms were cleaned daily and we left things like Cameras, Money, Watches, Bracelets lying around whilst sunbathing during the day either at the Private part of the beach that the hotel owns or at the pool and NOT A SINGLE thing was Stolen or moved out of place.

The service in the hotel itself made the trip.

It was easy enough to get a Sunbed whether you woke up at 9am or 2pm. Never a problem. Which is a relief.

The private part of the beach had its own Beach bar which was part of the all inclusive deal and there was also another 3 all inclusive bars in the hotel area with PLENTY of bar staff. Never a cue for drinks.

The hotel is varied between Couples, Families and young groups which was a good mixture. The hotel is has their own animation team that keep all the kids busy and also try and get the adults involved with things like beach volleyball etc. (They can get a wee bit annoying at times if im honest but i never let it bother me. haha)

Lunch time was good as well. Down the stairs there is a buffet style with Pizzas, french fries, burgers and all that kind of stuff. to keep you going until night time

The only reason I haven't gave the hotel a 5 star rating is because my partner and I weren't fans of the food. We are a young couple and not really into foreign food. In the evening the main restaurant didn't have much to pick from that I like . (This is just our opinion tho. I had a beer yesterday at the pool bar (Sunday) with nice a guy from England who loved the food so please don't take my word for it.

Tried the Asian Restaurant and it was ok. Not what we get back at home but some good chicken and pork available.

I think the other reason I wasn't fussed about the hotel food is because the cost of living in Bulgaria is so cheap. My Girl Friend and I were going to restaurants, having a starter each. I would have a mixed Grill whilst she would have a T bone Steak plus a few beers and Juices and the bill was only coming in at £35. It was like that in every food place we visited. If you think about it you cant not take advantage of that as bill like that at home in Britain would be £100 easy.

Anyway, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Please dont listen to the bad reviews.

Tony

2  Thank anton0028
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Where to start about whats good about this hotel is hard because everything is great. The staff are fantastic from the cleaners to the animation team for the kids, the food is out of this world and the restraunt manager said that they will be improving for next year, how they will improve i have no idea as the selection of food and quality was unbeatable. the entire hotel is spotlessly clean at all times and our kids were never boared i could go on for ever about this place but to totally understand how good a hotel this is you will have to go for yourself simple as that. and yes i will be going back!

Room Tip: Leave your do not disturb sign out as the cleaners are always early but they will come back to clean...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family