DIT Evrika Beach Club Hotel
Slavyanski Hotel(Sunny Beach)
Palace Hotel(Sunny Beach)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
iHot@l Sunny Beach(Sunny Beach)
Hotel Flamingo(Sunny Beach)
  • Restaurant
Bellevue Hotel(Sunny Beach)
Hotel Andromeda(Sunny Beach)
Hotel Shipka(Sunny Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsasian restaurantmain restaurantbeach barrainy baranimation teampizzasaladprivate beachblock dgreat holidayice creambeach staffwater slidesbar staffquiet poolbeach volleyballmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2012

stayed at the evrika at the end of may... 4 days of rain but a great hotel from the evrika. Arrived early hours in morning. Located on 5th floor when the lift only goes to 4.. Not too bothered as we are a young couple but not ideal if you have kids. Lots of choice for breakfast, fruit toasts cereals and always lovely fresh crusty breads which I loved!! Lunch was served in main restauran and snack bar. We ate mostly in snack bar pizza, chips, salad, nuggets, burger etc. we went to the main restaurant if we were all chipped out. Pizza is really good but sometimes salty. Evening meals fab, plenty of choice. Meats always cooked lovely never tough. Asian and bulgarian really good, wished we could have gone more than once! Italian not as good though. Cocktail menu is small and generally poor, entertainment naff but we always found ourselves laughing and kids loved it, along with their parents getting an hour of peace. Animation team loud and bold, ask everyday to join in activities but we managed to get away without joining for all 11 days. Our air con was rubbish, if anything made room warmer, should have gone to reception but as we're 5 floors up just opened balcony door. Restaurant next door as lovely and good value, Late checkout expensive at 20lev p hour.. Overall lovely hotel. Would return at smart orend of season but to be honest seemed to be packed in our last two days. Was my birthday while out there. Bottle of champagne delivered to room, no idea how they knew. Rooms always sparkling even for a clean freak like myself!! Fab hotel, would return.

Room Tip: If your shower seems to be leaking as curtain is too short, rail adjusts in height, as we realised after two days of paddling pool floors! 5th floor noise from rooftop equipment noise
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ellie C
Reviewed 20 June 2012

It was our first time to Bulgaria so we didn't know what to expect. From the very start the staff were polite and we even had a man take our bags and show us to our room. The rooms were spacious and very clean, a maid came everyday to give us clean towels and made them into butterflys and flowers. There were 4 restaurants; the Italian, the Asian, the Bulgarian and the main restaurant. We only used the main restaurant but it had so much choice that we didn't need to try the others. The pool area was very large and it had a new aqua park that opened whilst we were there which was good fun. Evrika Beach has its own beach area which has its own beach bar and there's enough sun beds for everyone. You also get given a pool card on arrival which you exchange for a towel for around the pool and beach, they are very clean and you can change them everyday but only between 9am and 11am. The animation team were very friendly and encouraged me to join in with the activities. There were alot of Germans there which were very rude to the staff and didn't like to queue! apart from that it was a great hotel and holiday and we will definitely be going back again next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank amy j
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Been back a week from this hotel best part about the holiday was coming home! The staff at Evrika state that they are your friends I believe this only applied if you were of a German Nationality. My experiences included clearly waiting to be served at a bar and then along comes a German and I was ignored and he/she was served immediately. I could overlook this behaviour if it happened once or twice however it was repeated time and time again. The food is repetative I am not a fussy eater I have been on many all inclusive holidays this is by far the worst. It is true they have lots of fresh salads, fruit, meat and fish and lots of fabulous looking desserts but that's all they were fabulous looking but tasted so bland. If you want a tasty meal take advantage of the Asian restaurant that was really enjoyable. I have never felt the need to venture outside for meals in all my years of booking all inclusive but I have to say it became a necessity. The entertainment is extremely poor the odd bingo and quiz and they regularly had a kiddies disco which probably was the highlight of the entertainment. The beds are rock hard and extremely low to the floor but the rooms to the cleaners credit were kept immaculately clean they were amazing. The hotel operates a no reserving your sunbed policy however this is not adhered to. I witnessed sunbeds being reserved at 7am and by 8.45 all sunbeds were taken and you were then forced to go to the private beach. I have never felt the need to reserve my sunbeds but on the last 2 days of my holiday when the hotel was probably at its busiest I must admit I was forced into this position as I didn't want to go to the beach. The security guards are by far the most unfriendliest members of the team they couldn't even manage an acknowledgement of a greeting. I would recommend the Southern explorer excursion it made for a really enjoyable day out. I wouldn't recommend the shopping trip it was in my opinion a complete waste of time and money. They take you to the Gypsy market where they profess to sell anything and everything, unless you feel the need to by exceptionally huge knickers and a couple of naff tops, socks etc I wouldn't bother however if you like your dress jewellery you are able to purchase some lovely items for as little as 4 lev. We stayed at the market for 1 and a half hours and quite honestly I looked around it in 10 mins that's how small it was. Sunny Beach is a nice enough place lots of bars and restaurants and plenty of stalls. The only down side was the accommodation I definitely wouldn't recommend Evrika however I wouldn't discount visiting the resort again but would definitely stay somewhere else possibly on a self catering basis as you can then please yourself as the food and drink was really cheap.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katrina h
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Arrived here on the 12th June, with friends and family. Pool was amazing, Animation team were Brilliant and very friendly as were the staff. Snack bar was brilliant as was breakfast but the evening meal was very repetative and my 11yr old son survived on pasta, cucumber and chips. As rabbit was not on his agenda!! Only 2 downfalls, the HORRID germans... and we were put in B block below 8 English boys who came in at 4.30am and thought it was funny to sit on balcony and be as noisy as possible until 6.30am! We complained and the staff were quick to sort it out, don't think we were the only ones to have complained. Outside hotel was a bit ilke Blackpool on Acid, and very busy... Beach was amazing! Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely bar staff and waiters, I would defo go back here for another holiday, even thought the daft flight times wrecked the kids! Nessebar well worth a visit, it was very pretty and cheap!

Room Tip: B block views are rubbish as you are loking out onto a road, all other blocks have views of pool which is a lot nicer.... beware of the mozzie's!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Choogirl73
Reviewed 19 June 2012

best thing about this hotel has to be the staff nothing is too mutch trouble i changed my room when i arrived, just see the lovely dessy in reception she will do all she can to help,could fill this review by mentioning all the staff,i was there on my own and they seemed to go the extra yard to be helpfull. what more can i say, hotel spotless, food good,check out the other reviews.
must mention tony &silvan in the bars.

Room Tip: rooms in the newer block :D: are bigger and most face the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo