DIT Evrika Beach Club Hotel
US$34
US$46
US$45
  • Beachfront
Helena Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$129
US$102
Wela Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Tia Maria Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$38
US$122
  • Pool
Family Hotel Romantic(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Beachfront
Radoslava Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsasian restaurantmain restaurantbeach barrainy baranimation teampizzasaladprivate beachblock dgreat holidayice creambeach staffwater slidesbar staffquiet poolbeach volleyballmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Having read all the reviews leading up to our week away 9th - 16th I was very concerned but I have to say we had a great holiday. Hotel staff excellent, rooms large clean and modern ( c block)
A reasonable choice of food in the restaurants, and able to book into Asian and Italian restaurants easily. Plenty of activities for young children. Hotel beach , clean and lifeguard on duty. The on site team of masseurs were excellent value for money ... Well recommend a visit or two to them.

An excellent resort far enough away from the main clubbing activities yet close to street market stalls and entertainment ... With NO hard sell. Would certainly consider returning to Bulgaria.

A good 4 star hotel

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view are good choice and are away from street and quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank sarah p
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Well after reading many bad reviews before I came I was very wary of what to expect but I needn't have worried, me and my family stayed here for two weeks (8th-22nd June), I assumed with the resort just opened beginning of June it would be quite empty but no it had a lively buzz to it. The hotel is lovely, rooms, dining area, snack area, everywhere is spotless, even at meal times cleaners are always there ready to brush up any fallen food, rooms get checked every day ( clean towels and bed made up) During the day there is water gym, slides, pool games, the only downfall through the day is that the slides and kids nursery close between 12-3 which is quite long considering the amount of kids then in the evening there is a mini disco at 7.30 which all the kids seem to enjoy. The hotel looks out onto the main promenade on the beachfront which is a street full of bars, restaurants, shops,kids fun fair and much more, great for a stroll after dinner, the food in the hotel is fine, sometimes a bit repetitive but as there is an Asian, Bulgarian and Italian restaurant you can always choose, even though we were all inclusive we still ate out a few times as really cheap. We done the captains jack kids cruise which was good and khans tent which was a great night out. Weather wise There has been quite a bit of rain on our stay which is seemingly very unusual for this time of year but when the suns out it's really hot. I didn't know what to expect in coming to Bulgaria but I can honestly say it is so much better and cleaner that what I thought and I will definitely be returning as have had a great holiday overall here at the evrika.

Room Tip: Block d is the newest block but we stayed in block b which is actually fine
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank mandy n
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed 9-16 June 2014. Single older traveller. All inclusive. Food was of varied and good quality but was often just warm. Room was spotless and cleaned every day with towels changed if they were left on the bathroom floor but a minimum every other day. Smashing pool area with plenty of sun loungers. Beach area was great. I found the staff to be a bit indifferent and sullen but maybe that’s the way Bulgarians are. I never met any outside the resort so cant really judge. Ideal for families. Entertainment was not up to much so apart from the ABBA mime show I tended to go off resort. Beer cost about £1 a pint, single course meal about £3.50. Buses very overcrowded but at 50p a journey are good value. Taxi cost about £1 per kilometre.
I went with Thomsons and because of the flights lost out on the first nights use of a room. Arrived 5am on 7th. This resulted in having to check out on the 16th at midday and having to hang about for nearly 14 hours. All inclusive was available all day of the 16th. I refused to pay the hotels extortionate demand for midnight checkout (approx. £90) so went out and found a very nice hotel (Andromeda) just 2 minutes’ walk away. The new room was much better than the resort room. It cost just £20. Just for comparison the hotel charged £10 per hour for late check out!
All in all a very enjoyable holiday and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank jim c
Reviewed 18 June 2014

we stayed here from the 2nd -9 th june. myself, my partner and 20 month old. After reading all the reviews previously about the austrians etc i was a bit concerned but i was pleasantly suprised! apparently they all go the end of may as they get a free hols from the government but they were gone by the time we went. check in was excellent and the room was spacious. the food was standard buffet food , always something to try. the pools were great. my partner loved the slides and the water polo they put on. it did rain for 2 days so if would of been nice if they had a soft play area or something for younger kids. overall we had a great holiday and would def return.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank hayley2911
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Myself and my husband travelled to the hotel for a week commencing the 19th May 2014. The hotel itself is ok and kept clean and the pool area is good, never had any issues getting a sunbed. The food was poor always cold and had to use the microwave to heat it up. The service from the staff is geared to the older Austrian guests as per others reviews. They even hired out the restaurant on the Saturday night so unless you wanted to eat early you had to go out and whilst that was not an issue for us as the restaurants outside the hotel were good value for some on a budget this may have caused them issues.
The animation team tried their best however it was poor to say the least, reminding me of a small child's birthday party and it was only down the the people we met that we enjoyed our evenings in the hotel.
We were looking at the hotel as we go away with our grandchildren every year but I would not bring them to this hotel.
I would go back to Sunny Beach again but would chose a different hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lesley S
EvrikaBeachClubHotel, Online Customer Service Representative at DIT Evrika Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your time and effort spent in making the review. We regret we were not able to fully fulfill your expectations during your recent holiday.

The entire team is constantly working on the highest quality of service. However, the guest structure during your stay at DIT Evrika Beach Club Hotel was a little different than our typical. Our customers in May 2014 were 41% from Austria, 23% from Romania, 14,5% from Great Britain and the rest were mainly other EU-citizens. We take your review as an opportunity to provide clarification on this matter.

Our organisation signed a two-year contract (2013/14) with SeniorenReisen to accommodate groups of Austrian seniors for nearly a month. Kindly note that every two years the holiday destination is changed. It is worth mentioning that we are delighted that our hotel was chosen by the holidaymakers for their trip to Bulgaria.

In regards to your kind words for hotel’s cleanliness, this pleased our staff very much and we appreciate all your comments. We would therefore be very happy if you would reconsider your decision.

Best Regards,