All reviewsfamily run hotelhalf boardset in beautiful gardenspool barair conplenty of sunbedscleaned every dayliverlovely hotelgood sizeplenty choicethe ground floorthe pool area is greatplenty of hot waterchair bedminute strollrooms are basic
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and myself visited trakia garden for a week. We were on half board basis. The room was lovely and spacious and got cleaned every day. All staff were very nice. The food was a little poor and never hot. We made the most of what was available. The pool area was very nice and kept clean. The area where the hotel was had quite a few shops and bars but it was the last week of the season so places were closing down. There were some quite dark streets which were nt really nice to walk along especially for women. The main strip of sunny beach was about ten mins walk away and was busy with lots of shops and bars. The beach is beautiful. I would nt go to this hotel again because of the food. Also there was no entertainment on at all

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank dolphin023
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I consider this hotel to be on the south side of the bustling part of town and because it is set back from the street it is quiet. We were on the top floor overlooking the pool and didn't need the air conditioning on; we just opened one window and the door and the screens allowed the breeze to cool the room naturally and no street noise. The food was average but plenty of it and Maria keep the trays full. I am not picky and I never went hungry. This was a late July trip and the only sun and heat we got to see all summer so it was welcome. We booked early so it was great value for our money. Easy walking distance to everything.

Room Tip: We got a top floor, pool side. Cool breeze at night off the water and no road noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Karl T
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Our second time to Trakia this summer to this most wonderfully welcome hotel.
We had a pool view with air-con which was cleaned daily. The food in the restaurant was plentiful and tasty, with a mix of eastern and western European tastes.
Great to meet people again, whom we new, from our visit here 3 years ago. A lot of returning visitors , which speaks volumes for Trakia and it's owners.
Sun beds now have mattresses and once again you could always find a bed or two at any time of the day.
Once again if you need or require something then just ask and they go out of their way to accommodate you asap.
Zlatelina , Mark , Dimitar , Milena , and Minchu. Thanks again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Kipkel
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Wow what a fantastic hotel. We stayed in Sunny Beach last year and walked past this hotel everyday so this year it was ideal because we knew the location. We weren't expecting amazing just better than the previous hotel. We were checked in by a really nice receptionist (Ventia ?) she was friendly and this didn't change through out the holiday, the manager was really helpful on our last day when our bus was late collecting us. The room was very clean, with 24 hour air con, every day the cleaners came by and changed our towels and cleaned on the days we wanted them to. We had noisy neighbours (1-2am)in the room next door and the receptionist dealt with this instantly. The food was very good if you like fresh salad, ham, eggs, beans for breakfast and the evening meals were ok for me and my husband got 2nds every night we ate there. The staff in the restaurant upstairs were friendly and talkative. The pool was warmer than other pools I've stayed in and so clean. There was always beds available around the pool. The entertainment was a man with a keyboard who got people singing and dancing, we stayed in September so the season was winding down and there is so much to do in the evenings around the resort. This is hotel I will be recommending to anyone going to Sunny Beach that wants to be in a lively resort but have a really nice quiet hotel and only a couple of minutes walk to the hub of everything.
We met some really nice people that have been visiting this hotel for years and I fully understand why.
My 1 recommendation would be take your own butter and fruit juice/squash as the butter is oily and the breakfast squash is too sugary but this is the same in every establishment not just this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank mistymatty
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Best hotel in sunny beach .. such friendly staff welcoming you to hotel with a smile and when your leaving they wishing you could stay longer .. second time staying in this hotel and it just keeps getting better lena and her staff are so accomodating lovely pool area wich is very clean rooms clean spacious execellent all round hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family