It's a pitty since it is really a good hotel but the service (is it rather embedded in the Bulgarian culture?) is poor and very enoying. You have to ask for everything, item by item, to furnish your room. The aircondition of the hotel is very poor as well and when it is hot, you suffer everywhere, including in the dining room where you expect to have a comfortable rest. The poor is not tasty, sometimes disgusting but in quantities and variety.
I read the reviews before traveling and found that statistically it seems poor. I considered myself someone he enjoys everything but found out it was an average hotel. Again, the facilities are really great and it is a pitty the hotel gets low ranking for things that can be improved (except the aircondition system which might be expensive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa has been under renovation after listening to customers reviews. Two of our panorama lifts have been completely changed for season 2014 and number of rooms have been renovated. We are under a new management and efforts have been made to improve the product and the services. We are very excited to welcome our guests for season 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Palace Hotel Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel Bulgaria
- Hotel Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa Bulgaria/Sunny Beach