I am mindful of a friend who said trip adviser was full of complainers, so i try to give a fair review,
but sorry this hotels service was terrible, its 5 star rating is a joke.
i picked because it was rated 5 star and it certainly looks the part, it is by the beach and has a great pool.
But now the rest, the only bar during the day serving all inclusive drinks is by the pool and is 20 feet diameter in size and manned by two people, to serve coffee and drinks to over a thousand people. WELL expect to queue up all holiday for drinks and you wont be drinking a lot, there is another bar that is empty, but the catch is you have to pay, after you have paid for all inc.
AT NIGHT again only one bar serving the free drinks manned again by only two people.
The room we received was big but our lamp was broken and the outside light hanging off, i complaine but they wre in no hurry to fix anything. AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT OUR BEDS WERE NEVER MADE AGAIN, the following day we put our towels in a pile to be changed, the cleaner took six towels and left us one bath towel. we complained and they said it would be done by the end of the day, it wasnt. The following day she came in and cleaned a couple of things and again did not even take the one dirty towel and we were left with no toilet roll.
this went on for three days and several complaints and promises, till finally a manager got us towels, but nothing else was done, i was making the bed myself before sleeping.
There were two huge dining areas, but to save money only one was open, so every meal time was a nightmare scrum, they could not cope and could not clear the tables fast enough, they were constantly running out of cups coffee and basics like knives and forks.
I swear this was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at, and now i have seen other reviews dating back years they say the same thing. TAKE MY ADVICE PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL.
YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF IN A THREE STAR.
Even the Russian and other Eastern block guests were complaining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa has been under renovation after listening to customers reviews. Two of our panorama lifts have been completely changed for season 2014 and number of rooms have been renovated. We are under a new management and efforts have been made to improve the product and the services. We are very excited to welcome our guests for season 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Palace Hotel Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel Bulgaria
- Hotel Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa Bulgaria/Sunny Beach