All reviewsfiesta barour room was spaciousquiet locationpizzasomething for everyonebarslilos
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

1 of the worse all inclusive hotels I've ever used, I actually stayed in far better 2 star hotels , the hotel is split into 2 owned by 2 brothers that have fallen out and split it down the middle 1 half is called fiesta beach the other is marlin beach, so we are not allowed to use the other side of the patio area and is has barriers between halfway across the pool area, the staff I found very ignorant never had a smile from 1 of them in two weeks, especially the guy behind the bar you could have sworn he was paying for the drinks himself, the dining staff were watching you eat and as soon as you emptied the plate they would be there taking the plate and sweeping the table with a dustpan and brush while the family were still eating, the food was atrocious recycled and cold , it was very repetitive and no drinks in the restaurant (canteen). I actually ate out after the first week I just couldn't take anymore it was absolute garbage, The canteen staff were very rude, the rooms were a tidy size but the third bed was a pullout chair with a folding metal bed frame with a 2 inch mattress and when you lay on it the 2 ends sprung up very uncomfortable, the shower was terrible and flooded the bathroom every time we showered, the all inclusive also shut at 10 pm witch meant it was either bed or out and spend money, there is no entertainment for the children only the pool, I can honestly say it's 1 of the worse 4star hotels on the strip and far away from any activity. My advice is stay away from this hellhole you have been warned .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank johnivor
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We've just got back from hotel fiesta sunnybeach bulgaria, the hotel was perfectly placed on the beach front.The hotel itself,Well what can i say ? Food was disgusting staff were miserable apart from one young man on reception who drove us to Nessabar he was lovely and apologised to us for the horrible food .There was no entertainment for the kids other than the small pool.They stopped all drinks including tea and coffee at 10 am I really wouldn't recommend this hotel , rooms were basic but ok air con rubbish .Won't be going back

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank molliegrace2013
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel was split with us being put in the poor side. Room was clean and spacious Breakfast was discusting dinner was just about edible , we spent most are money eating out.

Beautiful beach in a nice location.

The one thing I hated was when browsing around shops the workers would stand next to you constantly watching making sure u don't steal anything then they throw ur change back at you when u buy stuff.
Apart from that there was a few nice people and we still enjoyed our holiday.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sharon C
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

By far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, food was disgusting, restaurant dirty after 2days myself and my wife were both ill with food poisoning. Ruined our holiday completely, and the bed... Well let's not go there, had to use a sunlounger

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Do not book this hotel you will only be disappointed, the food was poor, the Hotel was Dirty, the Ladies Toilets in reception filthy, we ate once at the Hotel, our spending money was then spent on food.
All inclusive my Arxx. Just do not do it!

Stayed: July 2016