All reviews fiesta bar our room was spacious quiet location pizza something for everyone bars lilos
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived 2 days ago. Unfortunately we are still here. We wanted a 4 star hotel as we always book 4 star so we are never disappointed I could go on like the other reviews of this hotel to witch they are all true. Yes it's split in 2 we are on the worst side. We will not let this spoil our holiday but very disappointed and disgusted how they can call this 4 star.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julz M
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Myself & my partner booked this a year ago (hotel fiesta) conformation says (hotel fiesta)! Arrived to hotel to be told we are now staying in (hotel marlin)! On arrival at reception all we got was (passports & collect the following day) Nothing was explained to us about the hotel! We booked this as a family holiday! No kids entertainment, no music by the pool! We were all inclusive, the food was terrible! Same at lunch & tea time! Breakfast the one thing I recognised was "fried eggs" it's a very little pool to accommodate a split hotel! Bins by the side of the pool was always over flowing!! Hotel staff was never greeting to feel welcome there or stay!! Tried to fill a juice bottle of juice for our youngest child "3 years of age" to take up to the room & easier for him to drink we were told my a member of staff no not aloud it's hotel rules!! We were very disappointed with the food which them occurred us to take out more money to eating out for breakfast, lunch and dinner! The bar closes at 10pm and so does all the juices, tea & coffee machine! Snacks where also available between lunch & tea! Which is great if all you want to eat is a soft warm biscuits (not in a good way) cleaners just walk into your room when they please! 1 knock and they just let them self in! Not even a wait to see if someone will open the door for them!!

We booked through balkin holidays ! The flights wasn't very great either! On the way there we ordered a few drinks and snack to be told "oh I don't have change so you can spend your change on the next trolley! Very rude!
Return flight! Our youngest fell asleep and we were 25 minutes from landing! So we were told to apply seat belt (understandable) we were in the process of waking him up & she returned to us & said to my parter (in an abrupt manor) the table & seat belts! She has only went 2/3 rows behind us and came back with that response!!!

We have returned and as soon as home my partner phoned the company & made formal complaints as it was shocking & not a great memorable holiday for the kids!

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Kaysha L
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stayed for 2 weeks in the Fiesta M beach hotel, this hotel is split into 2 and we stayed in the Marlin beach side of the hotel. Our room was 401 which accommodated 3 of us without any problems it was spacious and clean and had great views over the pool and beach area. The hotel in all areas was consistently clean throughout our stay. The food was repetitive, (show me an all inclusive where this is not the case unless you are paying megabucks) but there was usually something for everyone, as some of the reviews state the food is not piping hot but there is a microwave if you prefer it hotter, and on a previous stay in Bulgaria I was told that the food is not really hot as it is believed it takes away from the flavour of the food, I don't know how true this is. The bar opens at 10 a.m with local beer and spirits and soft drinks and shuts promptly at 10 p.m. however there is the Fiesta bar across the road with drinks at very cheap prices for those who wish to continue drinking. There is no entertainment at this hotel but I believe that is pointed out in the brochure. The hotel is excellently situated for the beach which is a minutes stroll across the road and for the main shopping strip and bars/restaurants which are about a 10-15 minute stroll away along the beachfront. There is free Wi-Fi in the lounge area of the hotel and a charge if you want to use it in other areas.

Room Tip: room 401 is a junior suite overlooking the pool and beach, there is a little noise from the bar belonging to the other side of this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank marinersd
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

1 of the worse all inclusive hotels I've ever used, I actually stayed in far better 2 star hotels , the hotel is split into 2 owned by 2 brothers that have fallen out and split it down the middle 1 half is called fiesta beach the other is marlin beach, so we are not allowed to use the other side of the patio area and is has barriers between halfway across the pool area, the staff I found very ignorant never had a smile from 1 of them in two weeks, especially the guy behind the bar you could have sworn he was paying for the drinks himself, the dining staff were watching you eat and as soon as you emptied the plate they would be there taking the plate and sweeping the table with a dustpan and brush while the family were still eating, the food was atrocious recycled and cold , it was very repetitive and no drinks in the restaurant (canteen). I actually ate out after the first week I just couldn't take anymore it was absolute garbage, The canteen staff were very rude, the rooms were a tidy size but the third bed was a pullout chair with a folding metal bed frame with a 2 inch mattress and when you lay on it the 2 ends sprung up very uncomfortable, the shower was terrible and flooded the bathroom every time we showered, the all inclusive also shut at 10 pm witch meant it was either bed or out and spend money, there is no entertainment for the children only the pool, I can honestly say it's 1 of the worse 4star hotels on the strip and far away from any activity. My advice is stay away from this hellhole you have been warned .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank johnivor
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We've just got back from hotel fiesta sunnybeach bulgaria, the hotel was perfectly placed on the beach front.The hotel itself,Well what can i say ? Food was disgusting staff were miserable apart from one young man on reception who drove us to Nessabar he was lovely and apologised to us for the horrible food .There was no entertainment for the kids other than the small pool.They stopped all drinks including tea and coffee at 10 am I really wouldn't recommend this hotel , rooms were basic but ok air con rubbish .Won't be going back

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family