Me and my family stayed at the imperial hotel for a week in late August. The kids loved this hotel and we were very calm with them being there. The territory of the hotel was closed from everywhere and the couldn't go anywhere. Also the entertainment team kept them busy the whole day. Rooms were nice and clean, pool area quiet and tidy. I cannot say the the hotel does not have a small details to work on - for example more infomation upon check-in. Food was always nice and warm, good variety. Recommended for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Imperial Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Resort Bulgaria/Sunny Beach