Stayed at this hotel in September 2012 and it has everything that we needed for a good holiday. Rooms spacious with good fixtures and cleaned daily. Food in restaurant really good with plenty of choice. The staff really friendly. The only downside was that the entertainment was not very good even though it may have been fine for families and children. The hotel is situated about a 40 min walk from main sunny beach area and 20 mins from Nessenar, but if you dont fancy the walk the little train runs both ways every 15 mins till midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Imperial Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Resort Bulgaria/Sunny Beach