we arrived at 4.oo in the morning registered and were shown to our room, not even a hello or welcome just an outstretched hand for a tip. the room was a good size and clean but no information file about what the hotel offers, I asked at the desk and was given a smile and a sorry but nothing else. The shower filled the floor with water, the door did not fit and the water came up through the drains, the bathroom was continually a lake. The desk person smiled and I do not think that she understood english (they cater for russians) , I gave up telling them about it and put the towels down to soak up the water. The food was ok but the wine was dreadful, after three days I went down with D&V this lasted for 30 hours and was extremely intense, the only place I had eaten or drunk anything was the hotel 2 days later my husband went down with the same thing, we could also hear the people in the room next door vomiting continually, again I said something to the person behind the desk who smiled and shook her head saying "oh dear" I guess that severe D&V isn't a problem in this hotel. We also had the problem that our transport would arrive at 1.00 am but we had to vacate the room by midday on the previous day, no amount of explaining that the day of departure was the next day, again they smiled a lot but did not help in any way. The weather was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach