Imperial hotel was our second choice since the first one didn't have availability for the period we wanted. I guess destinity has its ways and put us in Imperial. Trully nice 4-star hotel only 100m. to the beach (There are no buildings in front of it, it is just sand dunes, this is why is about 100m.). Very close to Nessebar and the Old town Nessebar where we loved to have walks and buy gifts. There is a private beach that the hotel offers for extracharge (about 8 EUR) with all-inclusive bar - free beer and sodas, what could you ask more. The room is spacious, cleaned everyday, new towels everyday, big screen TV, minibar (extracharge though). Also every point of the hotel has Wi-fi. There is free Wi-fi in the lobby, but it is very slow. I bought day internet doe only 2.5 EUR at reception. And now - the restaurant. I was surprised on how many different stuff they have put out. Whole section of fruits, big one for main courses and even a kids corner. There is a salad bar as I have never seen before. One chef i standing there and is making salads on demand. Which i great because you see how fresh are all the vegetables.
Highly recommended hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach